“Decent sushi (in the opinion of a sushi snob.)”
Review of Ginza

Ginza
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Narberth
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
San Francisco
“Decent sushi (in the opinion of a sushi snob.)”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Good sushi near the town of Narberth. Won't knock your socks off. But it won't disappoint either. I go here when I must have sushi.

Visited September 2012

CT
“good reputations don't always pan out”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We have had decent Japanese food here before but not this time. The gyoza were good. We have had better chira shi. The beef terayaki and the hire katsu were not good. The restaurant is popular with friendly help and management.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank bernandgale
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious food. Welcoming atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Had a perfect meal at Ginza last night. The food was fabulous. We go there a lot and I can't say that everything is always fabulous, but most things are and last night they got everything just right. I love the way the proprietor greets you at the door and bids you farewell - just like they do in Japan. Thank you. Thank you. We'll see you again soon.

Visited March 2012
philadelphia
“My family and I love this place. The...”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

My family and I love this place. The sushi is fresh and delicious and we eat sushi everywhere we go. There are many choices for the kids too. The service is wonderful. Sushi chefs call out their hellos. Waiters greet you with a smile and free edamame. The owner gets to know his customers and always walks us out and bows.

Brisbane, Australia
“Consistently good”
Reviewed July 4, 2010

We have now visited Ginza about 10 times and have also taken overseas visitors for dinner there. The staff are attentive, polite and very helpful.
The food has always been of a high standard and the ingredients fresh.