“Brunch is the best!”

Narberth, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brunch is the best!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is a special treat when we go to Ryan Christopher's for brunch - the food is delicious and hot and portions satisfy even my husband's big appetite. Our favorite spot for Sunday brunch.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tenajmcc

“Wonderful Neighborhood Place”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I'm hesitant about writing a great review for this local neighbohood spot as it's so busy now that you most certainly need a reservation, which is honored by Phyllis and Kim as close to your time as possible. There's very little waiting, even when it's always busy. It's busy for a very good reason: the food is consistantly very good, the portions are large, the prices are very reasonable, the owners and staff very friendly and want to do everything right. besides the regular extensive menu, there are nightly specials and I sometimes have a hard time choosing. They will also tailor a dish to your specifications. The homemade desserts are outstanding and although my husband is not a dessert eater, he can't pass up Phyllis's lemon mousse cake which is light as a feather, so you don't even feel the calories. It's also a BYOB. My only complaint is that it can get a little noisy. But the neighborhood is lucky to have such a consistantly good place to eat.We have never had a bad meal there and I'd say we're there an average of once a week!!

• Visited March 2013
“Great find in Narberth”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Met friends here on a Sat. night. We were seated right away and given plenty of time to order, as we were busy catching up. Asked the waitress for suggestions and everything she suggested was fabulous. We started with the mussels diablo appetizer. The sauce was fresh with just the right amount of "heat." We had to order more bread to finish sopping up the sauce. My husband ordered the sesame encrusted salmon which he said was delicious. My friend and I shared the veal special and the chicken/shrimp piccata. Both were excellent, with interesting mix of flavors. We ended with very good coffee and snickers pie...beautifully presented and delicious. Not only was all food excellent, prices reasonable, but the wait people were attentive, friendly, and did not rush us out. My husband and I are very picky about restaurants; would come back tomorrow!

• Visited February 2013
“Good neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Delicious food and reasonable prices. Very friendly staff. A frequent spot for my "Curves" friends. It can be noisy when crowded, but it's a "good" noise.

• Visited February 2013
San Francisco
“Great little corner place”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Very friendly BYOB. I had their soft-shells crabs for lunch. It was fantastic. Also, had some eggs and scrapple one morning hung-over morning. Happy to eat there.

Visited August 2012