“Great Food and Service”

Dining options: Reservations
Myerstown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We ate here for Valentine's evening. We had fillet mignon and crab cakes and the meat was so tender we could cut it with a fork. The server was friendly and helpful even though they were very busy. Would definitely eat here again. Nice quiet atmosphere. Tasteful decor.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cheryl N

Leesport, Pennsylvania, United States
“Country Style Food”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Food is in the style of the area farm country - specials on chicken pot pie, etc. The atmosphere is comfortable for sitting and holding conversations. The hamburger selection has been great. They also have nice baked goods.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Herbie312
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Made my Day”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stopped there after a doctor visit. It was beautiful and clean.They had a bakery where you could purchase baked goods to take home, also sold cards and good wholesome books. The food was absolutely delicious. I had pork chops, grilled to perfection.I also got decaf hot tea and they brought me out a caddy with all different flavors to choose from. The waitress was pleasant and helpful and there is also a senior discount, will certainly go back..

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ocean929
Grand Prairie, Texas
“good service and food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This used to be a favorite place to eat for some of my extended family years ago. Just went there for a meeting and enjoyed the service. The staff were great and the food tasty and filling. We were there for lunch and I think all of us had something different. I went with the lunch special, fried chicken, which was good, but not my usual choice. If I go again on a lunch it would be for the sauerkraut and pork special.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JimGP
Pennsylvania
“Think they are catering to a different demographic...”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Have been there 2 or 3 times because it was convenient to where we were going. Food is just bland, boring and unmemorable. Apple Dumplings were relatively good - but we don't usually go out just for dessert.