“Great Chinese Food”

East China
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Myerstown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Lebanon County is limited when it comes to good Asian food but Myerstown really lucked out. While I've never actually eaten in the restaurant I've been getting take out from East China for years and never been disappointed. They give big portions, so there is enough left over for lunch the next day, and the food is consistently tasty and still hot by the time I get it home. The people that work there are friendly and orders are put together quickly. While tofu isn't always listed on the menu, they will substitute if you ask. Definitely the place to go in the area if you are craving good Chinese food.

1  Thank Adam S

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

There are very few places I will go for Chinese food. I've always driven right past East China but my husband told me he stopped in there for lunch while at work one day. He brought some left overs home for me and I tried them. It was the best Chinese food I ever ate! We go back almost weekly. The food is great and the employees are very attentive. I promise you will not leave hungry! The portions are HUGE!! You have to visit asap! You won't be sorry.

1  Thank mrsachase
Reviewed September 15, 2012

A real sleeper, this one.
Really nice dining room..not fancy..but nice.
Full menu, etc.
But, the best part is the food. Wow! Hot and tasty.
Egg rolls like none I've found, anywhere.
Noodles as close to Hong Kong as can be.
And all in the sleepy town of Myerstown.
This one is worth seeking out.

1  Thank TechTripper