See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Brian was prompt and courteous. Always is. It was almost like I was a favorite customer.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 23, 2012

First they were very friendly at first desk.
They have big truck parking which is wonderful. The rooms were clean and very nice. Great place to dine next door.
The only complaint we have is the hall smelled musky.
Will stay again when we are back through.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I have stayed here for many years for a rabbit convention in February. We fill the entire hotel. This year they gave me the upstairs of a converted farmhouse. It was older and looked like an apartment, but we had 12 people and fit nicely. It had a kitchen and everything. The staff was very accomodating and the manager worked with us and took care of all our requests. I doubt I would choose it for a honeymoon, but for a conference or business it's fine. The only negative was the cable TV didn't work.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Complete waste of money. My stay started with room keys not working and ended with the same issue. The shower did not work in one of our rooms and was never addressed. Rooms were not cleaned (although I did request them to be cleaned) . We could not get something as simple as toilet paper for one of the rooms. The staff was condisending. I did ask for a call from the Manager ...Surprise a week and a half later no call.

Room Tip: Go down the road to anyother Hotel
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Debbie K
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Do not waste your money on the Lantern Lodge! The rooms are very outdated musty smelling and dirty. Our toilet was not even cleaned before we arrived; there were dirty towels in the Bathroom. It made me question if the bed linens were clean or not. We had to go to the front desk multiple times with problems about the shower, internet service, dirty room, and key cards not working. When I went down about the internet service I asked why I could not get internet in my room and the front desk clerk stated "do you think I have mental telepathy how should I know why you do not have internet is not working". I could have slapped the young punk, my kids would never think of talking to me like that. The service desk recommended eating at the restaurant at the Lantern Lodge and the food did not come for 1 hour and 45 min. While we waited the waitress never came to see how we were on drinks, never once stated I am sorry for the delay. Finally we got a salad and soup when we went to eat it there was no silver wear, and then the mozzarella sticks came out and guess what? There was no cheese in them! Well we had enough at this point and we left and went to a wonderful place down the street Raub's Twin Kiss and had a great meal! I have been coming to the Lantern Lodge off and on for the past eight years and I have to say it is not the same place it used to be. :( I had to rate it a 1 but I would not even give it that!

Room Tip: Drive down 422 and go to the next hotel or motel you will be a lot happier.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends