“EXCELLENT SERVICE”

Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Munhall
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I recently rented the meeting room for my baby shower.From the day I went to put down my deposit to the day of my shower I received excellent service! From the staff to the mnager everyone was very friendly and understandable. But most of all the general manager Brock was amazing I appreciated all his help! Was def pleased with the choice I made to have it there!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Brock H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

What a great review. Thanks so much. Its nice to hear people not only love our rooms, but our meeting facility as well. Im glad myself and my staff were able to give you the type of customer service you'd expect from a hotel. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The hotel is beautiful. From the parking lot to the room. The staff was fantastic. I too work at a hotel in Toledo, Ohio and I would in a heartbeat kidnap their entire front desk staff for my own. (; Natalie was very friendly, complimented my outfit and shoes for a Christmas party I was attending. This made me feel wonderful because I was about to meet all the head honchos of my corporate office. I was nervous for sure, but she boosted my self esteem without even knowing it. Then the gentleman working Night Audit (11-7am) was also perfect. He made me laugh, offered me candy when I returned to the property. Then the next morning I was feeling a little under the weather and Natalie was giving me suggestions on what i needed to drink in order to kick the cold bug right out of me. Overall the staff made me feel so welcomed. It was like returning to my home away from home.....and It was my first time to the property!!!! To me that was incredible. It made my entire stay. Thank you so much for your hospitality and I hope I can visit you all again someday. ((((:

Room Tip: If you want great staff, great location to shopping and dining then this is the place for you. even...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Brock H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thanks for the EXCELLENT review! Don't take my staff I LOVE THEM ALL! They do such a great job. Hope to see you next time you are in Pittsburgh!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Just came in from Thailand and the general manager Brock Hunt & staff member John Spicer were attentive and friendly. They allowed me to check in early, which really makes my day. Housekeeping staff Margi ensured my room was spotless.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Bkk_BB

Thank you for the great review we try to make ever great experience a great one!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The Staff were very friendly and helpful with our needs, my Wife and Daughter are Handicapped and we found the Handicapped room was very comfortable. What I loved about it was the shopping their right in back of the Hotel. You won't have to travel far at all the get a meal, it's their. We went to the Consol Energy Center which was with minutes of the Hotel. It was worth the eight hour drive to get there. I will chose this Hotel again. If you do go, don't miss the many sights there.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and it was very quiet..
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Brock H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thanks for a great review. Hope you come back and see us!

Thanks Again!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Reserved 2 rooms (back in August) with 2 double beds in each, we had a party of 5 arriving so we needed the space. When we arrived on the Saturday the person working the desk said they had to shuffle rooms to accommodate So, he only had 2 rooms left with single king beds. After explaining that we had 5 guys and we were not impressed the person (sorry I forget all their names) did whatever he could to make our stay comfortable, it was a busy weekend and we didn't have any other options.

Other than that, we were REALLY happy with how clean the hotel was and how kind and helpful the staff were. Other than that room mix up, we had a perfect stay. Housekeeping, diner staff, front desk, all wonderful.

We were here for the steelers game. Note $25-$30 cab ride to the stadium or $2.50 for transit. So easy to get to the game.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Brock H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thanks for the review. I am glad I got to speak with you before you left and was able to take care of you and your friends. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was recommended to this hotel by Duquesne University for parent weekend. The price and location were great, and I was impressed by how nice the hotel was.

The hotel is clean, modern and in good repair. There were great amenities in the room...ironing board, flat screen tv, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, cotton balls and qtips, a coffee maker, and even a sewing kit.

The bed even has soft and firm pillows.

The only watch-out I have is that if you don't like a REALLY firm mattress, you may not be comfortable. Sadly, we tossed and turned all night because of it.

Otherwise, the hotel does a great job for a reasonable rate.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jonesgirl97

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing the hotel. Besides the mattresses, we are glad you enjoyed the stay and the area. We hope to see you soon. Ask for extra pillows next time, maybe that will help! Thanks again!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The Holiday Inn Express at the Waterfront has become my favorite hotel in the Pittsburgh area. It is convenient to my business but that isn't what makes it my home in Pittsburgh. The staff is very friendly and very willing to go the extra mile to help you. Every room I have experienced has been clean and comfortable. The breakfast hostess makes you feel like a member of her family and keeps the area spotless. The bathrooms are clean and bright. The manager's reception is an added treat along with the daily baked cookies.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Brock H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

We greatly appreciate you as a continued guests. We really enjoy having you stay with us week after week. If you ever need anything you know you can contact any of us at the hotel and we will make it happen.

Thanks Again!
Brock Hunt

Also consider these accommodations in or near Munhall
Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh/Waterfront-West Homestead
Courtyard Pittsburgh West Homestead/Waterfront
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Mifflin
Hotel Indigo Pittsburgh East Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh West
Quality Inn University Center
Quality Inn University Center
#54 of 72 in Pittsburgh

Been to Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall? Share your experiences!