“Fun time”

Add it.
Hoopla's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Muncy
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went on a Saturday nite, pretty busy, lots for kids to do. We played miniature golf, nice clean course, lots of fun. Didn't eat any food so not sure how that is. Good entertainment for the evening.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Brought my two boys here for a little father n sons time. As a kids growing up in the mid 80’s I fondly remember going to several chain pizza and arcade places to hang out. We came here and I was hit with a wave of nostalgia. Food was really good, maybe a tad pricey, but still good. Boys played video games, won tickets and brought home prizes. They were happy. We’ll be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Hooplas is far from your average snack bar at the arcade. In fact, it's a true all out restaurant with a bar. Steaks, fried food, wings and salads. I personally enjoy their wings. Not a bad atmosphere but be prepared to wait for a table on Friday and Saturday nights.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 30, 2016

We had heard about the Longshots Grill at Hooplas but had not tried it. I was a little skeptical of the reviews I had heard because it's inside a kids arcade. We went there last evening and were pleasantly surprised. The food was awesome and the price wasn't much more than a fast food restaurant. They also serve adult beverages (which surprised us, being in a kids arcade). I'd definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

This place is nicer and cleaner than Chuck E Cheese, but smaller. If it were bigger it would be a great place. Can get expensive. The Longshots grill has a nice menu and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Hoopla's Sports Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!