“Very Slow Service & Rude Response”
Review of Moveable Feast

Moveable Feast
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Mountville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 27, 2010

This is the second time that this place has made me wait for a simple take out order. This time there were only two only other customers, and a cook and two waitresses. I have a very short break at work, and when they tell me twenty minutes, and I have to get there and wait 10 minutes more on top of the 20 minutes and still no food...I just can't do it. To top it off is the response of the waitress, very indignant when I was telling her that I was in a hurry. What a shame, they just lost a customer.

2  Thank Mek91

Reviewed January 8, 2010

The food is spectacular, the service is good and the atmosphere is very quaint. I love making a weekly or more trip here. highly recommended!

2  Thank iresistibledr3am
Reviewed April 6, 2009

We live a mile away from this restaurant - pass it all the time. Finally gave it a shot and my husband and I were really disappointed. He ordered the chicken breast sandwich and the tiniest chicken breast was in there. I had the reuben - I could have made a better one myself, and I've never made one! My son had a hot dog. We all ordered water, and had no side dishes like fries, etc. The bill was $17.43 without the tip! Not only that, we sat and sat for our check.

Reviewed November 1, 2008

Food was okay. I had corned beef hash and 2 eggs over easy with wheat toast and coffee. My husband had a ham and cheese omelette with wheat toast and coffee. The potatoes had a mealy texture. I think they were originally frozen. My hash was slightly burned. The coffee was hot and plentiful, but not overly tasty.

The price was very good. $12.46 for the two meals and we had a coupon from the Entertainment book that brought it down to $7.46.

Overall, just an okay on this one.

1  Thank pepomntpat