“We love this restaurant!”
Review of Moveable Feast

Moveable Feast
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Mountville
Cuisines: Italian
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“We love this restaurant!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go here all the time. The staff are very helpful and friendly, the prices are very reasonable, and the food is consistently great. It's also great to support a local restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank grnbtl

“Great catering”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have some friends who eat here frequently and told me it was a good place to eat. We used them to cater my father-in-laws funeral. Everything they prepared was very good and we were pleased with the results

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Christine H
lancster
“great food”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Wonderful staff. great food. Famliy freindly. Would tell all my friends to go.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank douglas m
York, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Nice Place”
Reviewed March 2, 2011

My wife and I stopped by in Dec '10 while doing some holiday shopping. The food was real good. I had a "Rachel" sandwich, corned beef on grilled rye. The corned beef was so tender it all but melted in your mouth.

I will go back again when we're in the area!

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank H2OFowler
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Very Slow Service & Rude Response”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

This is the second time that this place has made me wait for a simple take out order. This time there were only two only other customers, and a cook and two waitresses. I have a very short break at work, and when they tell me twenty minutes, and I have to get there and wait 10 minutes more on top of the 20 minutes and still no food...I just can't do it. To top it off is the response of the waitress, very indignant when I was telling her that I was in a hurry. What a shame, they just lost a customer.

2 Thank Mek91