“Take-out was good”

Cuisines: Pizza
richboro, United States
“Take-out was good”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Ordered take-out pizza. It was very good pizza. The service was quick and friendly even though they were busy.

• Visited August 2014

Mt Pocono
“solid pie”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is a favorite pizza place for my family. It's consistent and apparent that the management/ownership is a part of the daily operations. The cheesesteaks are good as well. The prices are reasonable as well.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MtPoconoElle
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,027 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the simple restaurant with good pizza”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

There are not many good NY style pizza places in Arizona so when I am in this region I enjoy pizza as often as I can get it.

I read review on here and decided to try it while I was in the area for a NASCAR race.

I like places that are not flashy. Just a simple setting with very friendly service.

I got peperoni and mushroom pizza. I ate half and took the other to go. It was good warm and cold.

I would most certainly return if I was in the area.

• Visited June 2014
Austin, Texas
“Meatball Pizza”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in on a whim and left with big smiles. The strip mall setting isn't so much and neither is the drab interior or the so-so service. Seeing as we don't get much "authentic" Italian pizzerias down in Texas, we go out of our way for a good slice when traveling back east (my wife hails from NY, so she knows the "real deal" when she tastes it). Brother Bruno's showed up on our radar via TA, so we gave it a shot. We each tried a slice of pepperoni and found it to be better than average. Fortunately, we still had room for another slice and went with the meatball topping. DELICIOUS! A great value and I guess our enthusiasm spilled over, because we finally got a smile from the old Italian gentleman (with the thick "old country" accent) working the counter. The "real deal".

• Visited June 2013
White Haven, Pennsylvania
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We ordered a large plain pizza. It was very good, though I don't know why there are so many comments about the sauce because it was more of a cheesy pizza than anything. Staff was very friendly as well.

• Visited March 2013