“Not going back”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I will say my wife had the steak ceasar salad and liked it. I was dumb enough to go with the prime rib. Wow was that a bad idea. I aske med well and got med. It was not a very good quality piece of prime rib at all. I have never been served a piece that fatty. Big, big glob of dense fat in center. This was something they should not serve. I would never go back. Restaurant was not busy. Walk in and sit on a saturday night. Bar had notone person. This could be a cool place but really doesnt have it. large table next to us. They asked why waitress only brought 5 rolls for 7 guys. The food was served except for the guys who ordered prime rib. You need to serve all the same time. Waitress had to many tables. The coffee was cold. The cheese cake was best part. Wont see me again. They could really be something with the building and location. Menu is very tacky.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Food was decent and decently priced. Maybe a little high on steak prices but it was good. Decor was a little rustic but I think that is what they are going for. If I were to be in the area again I would revisit.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We love going to this restaurant. We have been going there for years and we enjoy it greatly. They have wonderful barbecue items and great steaks. A very friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

The fajitas were not edible. The steak smelt like an outhouse which is a sign of bad meat. My daughters hamburger was an old hocky puck. The salad bar is a joke. Resteraunt was dirty. Waitress could or or should have been more attentive. Took forever to get check. When she asked how things were and we told her she just smiled and said ok. Wr sjould have just walked out after one bite.

2  Thank sibair
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The lunch is good, salad bar nice choices. Service is Ok, just what gets me is when you go off the beaten path as to wanting to order extra crab legs the wait staff seems to get lost because there's no button on the register to charge you.