Mount Airy Casino Resort
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
$260
ComfortInn
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
$99
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
$179
$110
$89
$81
$170
Chestnut Grove Village(Cresco)(Great Value!)
$110
Orbitz.com
$106
BestWestern.com
$127
Hotwire.com
$105
1,385 results
All reviewsgolf coursebetty's dineritalian restaurantvalet parkingtable gamesmini baratlantic cityslot machinesbisteccapoker roomnon smokingnoodle barglass barstay overnightguy fierimy husband and iairy casino resort
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Received comp stays at this new, trendy hotel.
The rooms a spacious and beautifully appointed. The bathrooms are over the top.
Everything you need at your fingertips. The hotel also has a spa, which was another
Fabulous experience!! Totally enjoyed my stay, even if I didn't hit it rich!!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Violet C, Guest Services at Mount Airy Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Maureen C, Thank you for sharing your opinions of your most recent trip to Mount Airy Casino & Resort. We are delighted that everything was to your liking and your SPA experience was a fabulous one! We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our friends are still raving about our overnight trip to Mount Airy. Dinner at the steakhouse was fabulous, especially the starters which included a seafood tower overflowing with the freshest lobster, crab, mussels and shrimp. Our spacious rooms were impeccably decorated and spotless. I really can't say enough enough about the courteous staff...and a huge thanks to Matthew, who went above and beyond to make our stay one we won't forget. Thanks again, Faith

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Violet C, Guest Services at Mount Airy Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Faith-wendy-rosey, Thank you for sharing your opinions and experience of Mount Airy Casino & Resort. It is extremely satisfying when our guests find the accommodations, ambiance, and the services offered to their satisfaction. Our hotel ownership and staff work very hard to create an atmosphere of sophistication for our guests to enjoy on every visit. It is always encouraging to receive reviews such as yours, validating that our efforts do make a difference.

Your compliments will be shared with Matthew recognizing his dedication to customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mount Airy where we hope to provide an equally pleasurable experience. Thank you again for posting your review.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had a small office outing at Mount Airy and i was pleasantly surprised as everything went according to plan. Half of us played golf and the other half went to the spa and all in all it could not have turned out better. I would recommend this place to anyone and will come back again myself. Also if you need a host, Gladys who helped me with the accommodations was spectacular.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

heispete, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and opinions of you most recent visit to Mount Airy Casino & Resort. Your compliments for Gladys will be communicated with her superiors and peers in recognition of her dedication to providing excellent customer service. We are delighted to see your trip was more than expected and a return visit is anticipated. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Mount Airy Casino & Resort.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel contains a casino, a gym, a spa and more. The casino has escorts for minors as if you have committed a crime and need to be escorted to everywhere you go. The gym only allows 21 years old and older people to enter. I was told this after my sister, brother and I were in the gym. Two employees, a man and a woman, entered the gym whilst we were working out and looked us up and down for about 45 seconds before the lady asked me where are my parents? I said they weren't there, obviously, and she looked me up and down while I was talking once again. Afterward, she questioned our ages, and continued to look us up and down. The lady then gave us a look of disgust. After we walked away, she and her partner couldn't contain themselves from laughing. I cannot believe the service that happens in this hotel. This hotel is great for people who do not mind being disrespected and outraged by the staff. Overall, it's a one of a kind terrible.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Anonymous14578
Violet C, Guest Services at Mount Airy Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of you most recent experience at Mount Airy Casino & Resort. For liability purposes we must enforce our policies regarding the minimum age of guest utilizing our fitness facility. We apologies for the manner in which you feel the situation was handled. Your comments will be communicated with the appropriate department for review. You are however welcome to contact us directly should you prefer to speak with one of our management team members personally. We value your feedback and providing us the opportunity to improve our service. We hope to welcome you as a guest again in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was my second trip to Mount Airy - First trip to the Spa - Once again the hotel comtinues to impress me.... The rooms are quiet and very comfortable. The spa treatment I received, a body wrap, was very relaxing, and the use of the spa ammenities - the sauna, steamroom, and the rainfall shower were beyond 5 STAR!!! We saw progress on the new pool addition, already planning to come back next year to check out the completed renovations. Spent a little time in the casino - I can tell you security is top notch - They are on the job...... Thank you Mount Airy for a wonderful Get Away Weekend!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Marsha M, We are thrilled to hear you truly enjoyed your visit to Mount Airy Casino & Resort. We appreciate your gracious comments, they certainly validate and recognize the hard work and dedication our staff put into providing an impressive and memorable experience for our guest. We will share you compliments with the Spa, we know they will appreciate the acknowledgment. It would be our pleasure to welcome you in the New Year to enjoy our Pool complex. Thank you again for your review.