“Worth a visit!”

Guy Fieri's Mt. Pocono Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The menu at Guy Fieri's Mt. Pocono Kitchen reflects his signature style of authentic and surprising flavors. Guy has traveled over 150,000 miles across America's back roads in Diners, Drive-ins and Dives in search of the best regional fare: Guy knows American food to the core. The dishes are crafted with the heart and soul of hometown favorites and infused with Guy's big, daring flavors. You will find beloved comfort food with a spin only Guy could have envisioned. Hope you're hungry, because Guy's imagination knows no boundaries.
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Super delicious food! The burgers were amazing. I recommend getting the chili cheese waffle fries for an appetizer. I went with some friends and they were devoured immediately. The only thing this place is missing is a good drink menu. They have a bar set-up, but it's empty and it seems they don't have a liquor license, which is a shame because a signature brew would be great paired with their signature burgers! My friend got the pulled pork sliders and said they were good as well. Overall...Good service, friendly staff and delicious food. I would go again!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was our first time at one of Guy's restaurants and we would definitely go back. We were seated right away and our waitress was very attentive. She told us that they had only been open for a few weeks, they (at that time) still did not have a liquor license. Food was great (try the Vegas Fries) and the portions are large.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I decided to try Guys Fieri's restaurant for lunch after spending some time at the Casino. While we were there we overheard one of the bussers asking her manager if she could leave due to her shift being over. The manger then rudely told her no, I heard the girl asking again because it was her grandpa's 90th birthday party. The manger then said " I do not care." After hearing this I lost my appetite. Which was not a bad thing because food was not that great and over priced. I did notice however the cute pleasant blonde busser, was still very attentive with her guest. I give her credit plus I felt sorry for her. I will not be returning to this restaurant due to the rude manager. I was also shocked he would be rude to her in front of guest. You do not treat people like that! I know Guy Fieri would not approve, I think he should evaluate the people he is employing.

2  Thank Amber K
Reviewed August 17, 2014

On August 16th, my husband and I decided to try this place for lunch. Got seated right away as the place was not crowded. Promptly, our order was taken. It took at least a half hour for our meal of meatloaf and a burger. The meatloaf was more breadcrumbs and carrots, than meat. My burger also, came out wrong. Once I realized it was wrong I had to flag down the waitress and ask her for a bun without the butter garlic sauce on it. She did. Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal but once I started to transfer the burger to the new roll, I started loosing the cheese and realized that the pickles were on the bottom of the roll covered in the garlic butter. After waiting for so long to get our food and it being wrong, we told the manager and just left.

1  Thank LindaGil
Reviewed August 16, 2014

You must go on an empty stomach, the portions are so huge that you'll definitely need a doggie bag. The skillets and cutting boards adds to your dinning experience.

1  Thank carolyn d