My wife and I did a one night stay at paradise stream garden of Eden apple from 10/9-10/10. The address was hard to put in my cars navigation system so I put the intersection half a mile away. Once we arrived at the resort checkin was quick and they gave us a map and went over everything.
Once we got to the room we didn't expect it to look exactly like the virtual tour. After we sprayed Lysol on everything we enjoyed the pool and the heart shaped whirlpool. For dinner we were seated close to couples which I thought was odd being that we are here to enjoy a intimate time. The crab bisque was bad and the steak taste like liver. They had good steak sauce tho. I think it was called black lace. The cheesecake and strawberry shortcake were good. My wife and I shared them. Beware the drinks offered at dinner are a bit over priced. So come buzzed already. After dinner we headed over to the comedy show/Bernie Williams performance and we actually enjoyed ourselves more than we thought we would. I say that bc we came for the room and the activities were extra to us. Again beware they seat you with other couples you do not know. My wife and I felt like the youngest couple there (26-28). I actually like hanging around older crowds.
The room didn't have any windows so we couldn't tell if the sun had gone down or came up. The bed was too firm for me. Breakfast in bed was OK. All in all the room was nice, the staff was pleasant and I would luv to go again. This time I would like to try the lakeside villas because each room sits by itself next to the lake. The best way i can describe our room is by saying it was shaped like a slice of pizza connected to other rooms in a circle. Even though we didn't hear anyone through the walls I like the piece of mind. Our room was next to the woods which freaked my wife out. When we came out of our room at night we were facing dark woods. We are from the city so that would take some getting use to. Loved the resort. A one night stay was all we needed. Would go back this weekend if they weren't so expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream