1,626 results
All reviewschampagne towerdiana's oasispocono palacelakeside villaround bedgarden of eden applebubble bathforever loversmy husband and iprivate poolheart shaped poolmassage tablefire logsbreakfast and dinnerget awayall you can eatromantic weekend
Reviewed June 18, 2009

We stayed the week of June 7th at Paradise Stream in a Lakeside Villa....just beautiful. We are long-time guests of Paradise Stream (10 yrs). One of the nicest additions to the resort's diningroom is now tables for two, something needed for a long time! Everyone that worked there was very nice, the property is kept up very well. We visited Mt. Airy Casino twice during the week, less than 5 minutes away. The food was acceptable, they had a buffet one night which was good. The only thing that could use improving is the entertainment in the lounge. Too many nights there are either comedians or karoke. They use to have more bands which made the evenings enjoyable. Otherwise, it was a wonderful stay and we can't wait to go back in November again!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2009

We go to the Caesers resorts in the Poconos , Paradise Stream , and Cove Haven 3 or 4 times a year , and it is a great relaxing get away, rooms are clean , food is good , and the people who work there are courteous, friendly and helpful. One other thing , people have complained about sitting with other couples at breakfast and dinner , if you ask the hostess to seat you at a table for 2 , they will do it for you ,,, but you have to ask before you are seated. For a great romantic get away , I would say these resorts are great. And if you stay at Paradise Stream , the Mt. Airy casino and golf resort is only 5 minutes down the road.

4  Thank gleneration
Reviewed May 11, 2009

I am a big believer in the adage "You get what you pay for", but I was a little weary when my boyfriend and I decided to do a night escape to Paradise Stream and saw the final price on the reservation.

Given the pretty penny we dropped (even with a reduced rate) on a Garden of Eden Apple room, I was completely disappointed. The front desk receptionisty was friendly enough, and the CXO had a great attitude. The rest of the staff was horrible, and that include the facilities person who almost ran me over while I was walking in the morning.

Dinner was lackluster and the menu options were not the least bit healthy. Granted, I understand that when you are on vacation, you can splurge a little, but there wasn't a single vegetarian option except for the tiny bowl of salad. And the drink prices were absolutely outrageous!! I swear that we spent less on a night out in Vegas than we did at Paradise Stream (and we both just drink beer.)

The only highlight of the evening was chatting with some other couples and then playing a silly "Newlywed-type" game in the lounge.

The room itself was okay. It definitely had a 80's decor feel. I found lots of stains on the formica topped furniture (Not a surprise). The heart-shaped jacuzzi was very cozy and warm, but the stopper never held and we had to keep refilling the tub. A very big disappointment for me was that not a single of the 4 cardio-machines in the so called "fitness-center" was operational.

All in all, they did not make a good first impression and we will not be going back.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank smugsy
Reviewed May 7, 2009

My husband and I stayed at Paradise Stream April 27-29th. I was very hesitant going here after reading some of the reviews, I am so glad we still went.

When we arrived, they upgraded our room at no extra charge. We stayed in the Garden of Eden room. When we walked in, we were so amazed. The room was HUGE and so clean! I couldnt ge over the size of the pool and jacuzzi, we also had a sauna! The room also had a living room area, huge bathroom,walk in closet, big round bed and 2 nice size tv's.

We never had a problem sitting alone at dinner, we went down a few minutes early and requested a table and sat alone both nights. The food was really good and they had a lot of variety on the menu. We ordered breakfast in bed both mornings, the breakfast sandwhiches were really good, they also have Starbucks coffee!! They had a full breakfast each morning till 11am but we never went down for those. On our last day, I did go into the breakfast just to request a starbucks coffee to go, and they had no problem getting that to me. Everyone was so nice.

There was alot to do there but we just enjoyed our room and relaxed. We brought our own alcohol and snacks. There is no ice around but we called the front desk and they delivered ice to us as we needed it. We also brought our own fire logs and bubble bath.

We did go the lounge the second night we were there. They had a band and a "musical chair game" which was pretty fun. The band was just ok, they played a bunch of love song, it was pretty cheesy in a funny kinda way. We laughed alot. We got a few drinks from the bar. They were very pricey but we knew it would be that way.

Overall, we had a great,relaxing time. We plan to go again next year. I got the room for 50% with a code from work. Not sure I would go there if I had to pay full price for a room, maybe just one night.

I have to say, I never saw such a nice room in my life. I wish I would have asked to tour the other rooms while I was there.

Don't hesitate to email me with any questions.

2  Thank kao8741
Reviewed April 16, 2009

My husband and I were looking for a quick getaway to celebrate our anniversary. We wanted something geared towards couples only. We were able to get 50% off on the room through my husband's job. This was our first time at any of the Ceasar's resorts. We stayed in the Diana's Oasis room 529. Check in was a breeze and we had no problems. Our room was immaculate and had all the standard ammenities...shampoo, soap, refrig, hair dryer, iron and plenty of towels. ( No Conditioner). We stayed two nights and always had plenty of hot water. My only complaint was that the bed was a bit hard.
After reading many reviews I wasn't sure what to expect...I was pleased that we still went b./c it was exactly what we were looking for. It was quiet, romantic and relaxing. The food is o.k. but not great. You are in the Poconos, you cannot expect gourmet food. We never had a problem getting a table for two. As long as you request it..they try their hardest to accomodate you. The drink prices were a bit high..but hey you are at a hotel..they are always going to mark up the drink prices. We brought plenty of our own alcohol and always had a cocktail or two prior to dinner. There is a refrig in the room to keep everything cold.
I brought plenty of candles and firelogs, so we didn't have to buy any there. We were given a bottle of free bubble bath and a fire log upon check in. Staff were nice and helpful. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
We will definitely go again...maybe try a different room.

2  Thank jackieda