Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
$120
ComfortInn
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
$81
$68
Casino Motel(Mount Pocono)
$70
$65
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
$70
Hotwire.com
$101
$109
$106
Travelocity
$350
Travelocity
Chestnut Grove Village(Cresco)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
$139
$130
1,613 results
All reviewschampagne towerdiana's oasispocono palacelakeside villaround bedgarden of eden applebubble bathforever loversmy husband and iprivate poolheart shaped poolmassage tablefire logsnewlywed gamebreakfast and dinnerget awayall you can eat
Reviewed August 20, 2008

We've been staying at the Ceasers resorts for 21 yrs. Paradise Stream was our favorite, and we've stayed there 7 times over the years .
We went there for our 41st Anniversary this year and i've finally had it.
The Housekeeping and meals have gone down hill . I dropped ash in our suite on the first day and figured housekeeping would take of it. It was still there the 4th day. Housekeeping has gone from being exellent to poor.
The meals have suffered also, one can really see the cost cutting by the new owners. Staff in dining room has been cut, the wait for anything was very long. Our waters were sullen and forgot to bring things we had ordered. The cuts of meat were definitely not top of the line, vegtables, poorly cooked. The resort has "upgraded" to Starbucks coffee, and one cannot get any other.
The main reason we're done is, over the years, i've become more disabled, and there is not 1 handicapped accessable bathroom in the whole resort. .
In closing , let me say that the prices to stay here have steadaly kept raising, while the the service has not kept up with the rates.
Usually We dont mind the expensive rate because we loved it.
Gift store, drinks and other things have gone through the roof. 6.50 for a fire log, 8.00 for a hot dog.
Mabey we've just outgrown this resort, but usually we leave there happy and satisfied. This time, however, we did not

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shirley V
Reviewed August 14, 2008

My husband surprised me for our anniversary & booked us at Paradise Stream from 7/20 - 7/23. We were in the Diana's Oasis Suite. We had a great fun & relaxing time! All of the staff were very nice & helpful. We didn't have any complaints about any of the meals either. A couple of others didn't like the dinners they ordered and simply told our waiter and chose another entree with no problem. There was a good choice of desserts each night as well we thought. We were a bit skeptical because you are seated at breakfast & dinner with 3 other couples. So it did start out a bit awkward at some of the meals when nobody wanted to talk - but then after the usual first few minutes of introductions, etc. we always ended up having a nice chat at each meal with the other couples. We also ordered breakfast in the room a couple of the days and it's a lighter menu of course but we had no complaints about that either. We went to breakfast at the main dining area one morning and there was plenty of options & plenty of food!
They have a good variety of activities that you can get involved with both onsite and off-site as well. We participated in a few of the events & had a great time. We went horseback riding twice at the stables right next to the property - it's close enough to just walk over to the stables. The guides were very nice & when you book your riding time mention that you are at the resort next door & you get a bit of a discount as well. You ride for about 45 minutes.
We also had a couples in-room massage. The company that they book it thru was very accomodating when we had to switch times & the two individuals that they sent were awesome.
They have a nice indoor arcade w/a bar area and small cafe as well with pool tables, air hockey, ping pong, indoor pool w/2 hot tubs, etc.
Since my husband booked it he assumed the all inclusive was completely all inclusive. We had just went to a resort in mexico earlier in July in which everything was definitely included - meals, snacks, all alcohol, 24/7, etc. So he didn't think to check that first here when booking. But I did notice a few others making mention of it. So we did find that lunch was not included and alcoholic beverages are not included. At breakfast and dinner you can get your pop or coffee at no charge. Any other time you pay. The beers were I believe 5.50 and I ordered just a coke the one night at the lounge and it was $4 for a simple glass of coke. There is a small fridge in the rooms so we did go and get a few things to keep in our fridge there - and you can take your own items down to the pool as well.
The room was very nice, shower and bathroom was nice and big I thought, the pool in the room was a cool surprise w/the fireplace - really small - but no big deal.
The one thing in the room that was definitely not to either of our liking was the bed. Not only was it hard as a rock and super uncomfortable - but the sheets did not fit properly on the round bed! So they kept sliding every which way and half off the bed in the middle of the night so it was uncomfortable and frustrating.

Mt. Airy Casino is only a few minutes up the road from the resort. The resort offers free shuttle service to anywhere nearby or in town 24 hours a day. So we had the shuttle take us there for a couple of hours one night. The casino was smaller than some we've been to but it was really nice - just opened I believe they said late last year.

Overall we had a really fun & relaxing time. It was great to get away alone for a few days & have nothing scheduled & had the options of doing things alone or doing the different scheduled events at the resort or go along on one of their excursions.

The only main things I think the resort should work on is lowering the prices on some of their alcohol beverages (a couple of the drinks we got were $9 and wasn't worth it), or including lunch to offset some of the drink prices maybe. For the price that you pay for the rooms they could throw lunch in there I would think!
And they most definitely need to work on getting some comfortable bedding!

4  Thank daisytoledo
Reviewed August 5, 2008

My husband took me to Paradise Stream Resort for our honeymoon...we will never go back again! The "resort" looked like a campground. The people there were some of the rudest people I've ever met. We didnt like the food they offered so we decided to go somewhere else and find something to eat. The people at the front desk werent willing to help us at all. We had to go to a gas station and ask. We never did find anywhere to eat accept KFC, Burger King and Mc Donalds even after driving for a total of 3 1/2 hours. We got the honeymoon package and there was supposed to be complimentary champagne sent to the room the night we arrived, the honeymoon concierge said he "didnt have time" to send it so he sent it the next night, after we complained. Another part of the honeymoon package was a 15 minute carriage ride. That would have been romantic and enjoyable if the drivers wouldnt have talked to us the entire time. My husband and I didnt say 2 words to each other the whole ride. The photographer they had on site wasnt very likable either. He took us along with 2 other couples and took about 5 pictures of each couple and we were all done within 5 minutes. The bed in the room was so hard that neither of us slept the whole time we were there. We definitely did not get what we thought we were getting by looking at the website. We will not recommend going to the Poconos to anyone. I was so upset I cried to come home after 1 night. It was the most miserable vacation I've ever taken.

5  Thank amyd9982
Reviewed July 20, 2008

My wife and I went on July 16,and 17 of 2008.First of all they gave us a free stay.All inclusive except for drinks.The suite they gave us was the Cleopatra.When we entered the room,it really caught our eyes.Such lovely decor and really not to old dated.The room had many stairs to climb due to different rooms in the suite.Swimming pool,bedroom,living room and sauna.We could not climb the stairs too well due to our handicap.They gave to us another suite called Garden Of Eden.Wowwwww this suite was unreal.Lovely,lovely.It had a swimming,living room,bedroom and sauna all located on one floor.The suite was very very clean and not that old as you read on trip advisor.We had a great start so far.We went to dinner and let me tell you that this was really great.You had several choices of entrees, salads,and desserts and appetizer.We sat with 3 other couples and at all of the seatings the people were really nice to be with and talk to.The waiter service was fantastic at all of the meals.The people at check in deserve alot of credit.They were very pleasant and sociable.We went to the pool and sit and relax.Fantastic area it was very clean and the pool was immaculate.They had a pool bar there and let me say this to all of you that read this.The drinks were very cheap in price.I had a pina colada and my wife had a bay breeze.the total of the 2 drinks came out to be $11.00.The male bartender was really sociable and pleasant.So far all is too our liking.The female social director was very very lovely.She ran a great program all day long.The entertainment was top notch.We saw a comedian named Scott.This guy had me almost on the floor from laughing.The drinks also in the night club were cheap.basically the same prices.I would totally recomend this place for all ages from 18 to 80.You will enjoy yourself and be pampered at all times.I rate this resort a 10 plus.

2  Thank lovetocruise1
Reviewed July 2, 2008

My husband and I stayed at Paradise Stream from 6/25 thru 6/28. We arrived at 2pm and we able to check in, but they had a couples basketball tournament at 2:30 so we decide to play that and we won! They gave us Caesars Gold Medallions. Next we played Pictionary, the girls won and the men had to be our slaves for the night (I was hoping for a bottle of bubbly or something...). We went to our room 301 Garden of Eden Apple. The room was a little bigger than expected and there was no smell other than chlorine from the indoor pool. I loved our room. We swam in our pool every morning and took bubble baths in the heart shaped tub. Every evening they had a Garden Pool Party where they served 3 different Hors d'oeuvres. They were delicious!! We had fresh pineapple dipped in chocolate rolled in coconut (YUM!) salsa and chips and Crab Rangoon. The next night was fresh fruit cups, artichoke and cheese dip with crackers, and strawberry crepes drizzled in chocolate. I could go on and on about the food, which was all wonderful including dinner. Each morning we had breakfast delivered to our room and it was good and hot. They sent a whole craft of coffee! We went to the new casino Mt. Airy, and my honey won $300 on a penny machine! The nightly entertainment was good EXCEPT for Bonnie McFarland---she wasn't good, people ended up walking out and they put the band back on--which was great (Group De Jour) We met some really great couples Raff and Shirley and Doria and Maury (miss ya!). All in all, we had a great, relaxing time and hope to go back soon!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple