Cove Haven Resorts are a mountain resort all of it's own. It was the best choice to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary/7 years together. We chose Paradise Stream out of the 3 possible resort destinations. We chose to stay at Pocono Palace last year. The room we picked was the Champagne Tower Suite. This is the most beautiful room to stay at on the property. Anyways, what made our trip so great were the individuals that worked there. The first person that stood out from the rest was our waiter Nick. He was a very high class young man with skill and talent that no one else there could compare to. We always requested his services for every meal. He did not disappoint. Very friendly and professional. The second person that stood out from the rest was the guest services representative Julie. She was very friendly and always made us laugh. We connected very well with her and her personality was second to none. She was very helping and understanding with all of our needs and requests. She always had a smile on her face, and she always had no problem placing one on ours. The third and final person that stood out from the rest was our CXO Aaron. We were so lucky to have booked just at the right time when he was the host and event planner and organizer. He gave us our tour of the entire resort, planned fun and entertaining activities, and booked the best live entertainment for this time of the year. He always made everyone laugh, and helped make everyone feel very comfortable and accepting at an adults only resort. If he was not the CXO at the time of our visit, I guarantee you that we would not have had as half the amount of fun as we did with him being there. The best rates to go here are booking in October and booking between October and December. And, whats really great, is if you book and a better rate is offered through email, they will honor that price, and you will save even more. This is a great destination for those of you who are looking to relight your fire in your life with your husband or wife. It is also a great destination for a honeymoon, anniversary, or surprise birthday gift. The food was excellent, the activities were excellent, the room was excellent, and the staff were excellent. The improvements that could be made are the following: First, lunch should be included with the total cost of the stay. Second, non-alcoholic beverages should be available for free throughout the entire stay and be included with the total cost of the stay. Third, the arcade game fees should be included with the total cost of the stay. Other than that, it was a great experience and I expect to be back soon. Our next planned trip is to go to the original resort, Cove Haven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream