If you're going to go you must stay in the champane towers! It was like having your own little waterpark. The indoor pool was just big enough to paddle around and stretch out and the room and water temp was perfect! You can look up and see the bedroom above, so we turned the TV around so we could watch it while hanging out in the pool. The champane jacuzzi was great, the steam shower was great and the water pressure was fantastic. Didn't care for the sauna but that's just me, to hot and didn't stay to long on the massage table, to hot there too. My only complaint was the tiny "closet" they shoved the toilet in.
Very small space especially if you're a big person! These rooms have not been redone yet so if you're looking for everything to be brand new, with crisp new carpeting try the villa's or any of the others that were just redone. The others with pools, their pools were not as big a pool and now we're to spoiled and don't want to try any of those other rooms.
Food was great. Eat all you want and we couldn't complain about any of it. The service was fantastic. The staff are very, very, friendly and at your service!
If you like having wine or champane etc in your room, bring it yourself. The prices for wine or champane were quite high. The fruit and cheese tray for $40 was well worth it, it lasted us 3 days and we still had leftover.
The outdoor pool was always empty, I guess most stayed in their own room pool!
All in all, it was worth the money, the peace and quiet, no kids around and the weekend we were there they had comics all three nights which were great!
What I liked the best is never having to drive the car. Park it when we got there and walked back and forth to the room.
You can if you want visit nearby attractions which many did but that's not what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream