This was our third stay at Caesar's and our first stay at Paradise Stream. We absolutely love the resorts. We agree that the rooms are not perfect but we don't care. We go to be with each other and reconnect. The prices are a bit high but we always watch their website for specials. We've stayed in the Roman Towers for $250 per night as well as the Garden of Eden Apple for $250 per night. The deals are out there if you have a flexible travel schedule. The new Mount Airey casino is just a 2 minute drive away. We plan on returning at least twice a year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream