I wasn't sure what to make of this place at first. It is the kind of place you need a open mind. an upgrade is in process right now and I'd be lying if I said it didn't need it, however the rooms are very clean and they have thought of everything! Are CXO Rachel was awesome!!!!! (Hi Rachel) I wish I had half her energy. Anyone who's read my reviews know I love good food and sadly it was not great but not awful, it reminded me of wedding food, they are willing to bring you anything if your not happy with your first choice if you want gourmet this is not it. but all the staff are very nice and always had smiles, bingo in the lounge was a lot of fun. Drinks are not over priced like other area places. Top shelf available. We had a garden of eden room and it had a sauna and whirlpool tub and private 4' foot pool all in room .It is campy but fun if you have a open mind. we will be going BACK!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream