My husband and I went to Paradise Stream (Champagne Tower) for his birthday weekend and Had a Ball. The place was nice & clean. We brought our own cleansers for the Jacuzzi anyway and scrubbed it down before even attempting to use it.. but nonetheless everything was visibly clean. It was cozy, quiet and very romantic. The only suggestion we would make was that the living room was a bit out dated. There was a fireplace but we didnt want to use it because the living room area was not very accommodating..a very small uncomfortable sofa and the TV was wayyy up too high on the wall. We would have to lean out heads up & back to watch tv.. But the rest of the room was beautiful. the resort staff was very nice and welcoming. I would defintiely suggest this resort to others and look forward to going back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream