1,626 results
All reviewschampagne towerdiana's oasispocono palacelakeside villaround bedgarden of eden applebubble bathforever loversmy husband and iprivate poolheart shaped poolmassage tablefire logsbreakfast and dinnerget awayall you can eatromantic weekend
Reviewed May 5, 2012

On recommendations from friends and coworkers we decided to celebrate our 15th year anniversary here. We booked the "Garden of Eden Apple" suite. We loved it. It was amazing, relaxing and sexy. The indoor pool could have been a little larger but it fitted our need. The water was heated to perfection.We had our very own entertainment right there. We didn't have to go out (except for dinner) if we didn't want to. The food was great and the service was outstanding. The staff was both professional and friendly.
I do, however, would advise you to bring snacks and water and drinks. You can even bring DVDs to watch. We stayed April 8-10, so it got a little chilly at night and we didn't want to go out to get that stuff when we were all nice and cozy in our suite.
This stay may seem pricey, but believe me when I say it's worth every penny.
We are telling our friends about it.

2  Thank Sherice S
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Happy anniversary Sharice S! Happy to hear you love the Garden of Eden Apple and love your description - ‘amazing, relaxing and sexy.’

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We booked a room via the internet. When we got there and saw the room in person, we were displeased. We called th front desk, and they upgraded us. With in minutes, we were in a bigger, nicer, updated suite. Our whole weekend was a nice expierience.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Pleased to hear your had a nice experience Sandra S.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Our stay was the last weekend in April. We had never been before and this was our 17th wedding anninversary weekend and we chose to spend it here on a Saturday night just for 1 night. After reading some reviews, we decided to stay in a Lakeside Villa. We were very happy we did. The room was very clean and there were plenty of amenities. The staff at the front desk were very courteous and helpful. The room was clean and everything in our room was in good working order. We had pre-bought 2 logs for the fireplace in the room. The staff promptly delivered the logs about 10 mins after we checked in. We had the inclusive dinner on Strip Night. Both of our meals were prepared properly and the food was quite good. The service was excellent. I was impressed at how many couples were also staying and having dinner. I noted people staying here from several states from license plates I saw. The bed was very comfortable and the fireplace was a nice touch. The Villa rooms have 2 TV's and 1 has a DVD/VCR built in. The roman style shower was quite large and had a nice bench in it. The heart shaped tub was very clean and relaxing. I highly recommend bringing a bottle of wine or liquor to make drinks on your own. Drinks we had delivered to the room were pricey and the Hurricane was so strong my wife could not drink it and they came in paper coffee cups with lids. There is plenty of stuff for couples to do OR you can just hibernate in your room if you want to. We really enjoyed ourselves and we will definitely return and we found no reasons to not recommend it. The exteriors of some of the Villas were showing their age but I cannot criticize this as it had no effect on the overall charm and everything inside was excellent. The restaurant staff were very polite and accomodating, as I have some minor special dietary needs and these were taken care of with no issues at all. They had some dancing lessons on Saturday night and a comedian was there if you were looking for entertainment. We went just for a very relaxing get away. We had an excellent time. Parking was great also, most of their rooms you get to park very close to your room and I appreciate that. The only thing I can add is they should clean the vents on the electric heaters by the bathroom so they move some air better and replace any air filters or screens if they have them, I think the rooms used to allow smoking a long time ago, and it may still be evident in the heating and air conditioning units. My wife and I are asthmatics and we were especially sensitive to this part but not a lot of people are. The room did not smell like smoke but the heaters did when I turned them on as the tile floor was cold and I was trying to take the chill off it. We chose to have breakfast in bed. The delivery was on time and they called in advance so we were expecting the knock on the door. The food was cooked properly and it was still hot. The Starbucks coffee was a nice touch as this is my wifes favorite. Thanks for a great anniversary weekend!!! We look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Lakeside Villas are independent buildings, and each one has a cute balcony with a table and 2 chairs.
3  Thank David B
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Happy anniversary David B!! Very happy to hear you’re looking forward to your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

It is what it is!!!! Had a romantic birthday weekend with my wife. The room was newly redone and wonderful. Food was very good, breakfast and dinner filled us both up. Very nice lounge/bar/dance area. Activities to suit all. Shopping at the Outlets 5 miles away, casino just 1 mile up the road. Fiestaware outlet 15 miles away. You did not have to leave the resort though to have a great time!!!!

Loved the heart whirlpool and 2 person shower. Did not use the in room pool. Mirrrors on the walls, pink champagne on ice...

Great place to go!!! Worth the $$$.

2  Thank Pete S
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Happy birthday Mrs. Pete S! And thank you for the great review and rating.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

We originally stayed at Paradise Stream in 1999, and were anxious to stay again this weekend as an early anniversary celebration. I must say that our entire trip was FABULOUS! We arrived on Friday earlier than we had planned, but our room was ready. Check in was a breeze. We chose Diana's Oasis, as this is where we stayed so many years ago (it was called Garden of Eden Plum back then), and knew that it had been remodeled. The room was immaculate, and beautifully decorated. We had no issues at all with the room, and the staff was sure to ask us frequently, if we needed anything.
We enjoyed Fat Paulie's italian buffet for dinner the first night, which had every type of italian food you can imagine. The second night was Strip night, and had plenty of menu options. The food was amazing both nights, and we enjoyed sitting at private tables, without having to ask unlike when we previously stayed and had group tables. The wait staff was extremely attentive and courteous. Both mornings we opted for the 'breakfast in bed', which arrived on time, and was warm. It was also very tasteful. I must add that the coffee is excellent (love my starbucks!).
The entertainment was good on both nights, and we enjoyed the activities. We also enjoyed the time together searching for the 'hidden bunny'. We did the carriage ride, and thought it was very pleasant for what we paid ($20 for approximately 20 minutes).
These resorts are not for every person, and they are what you make of it. The staff is always willing to address any concerns immediately, and are always asking if you are satisfied, or if there is anything they can do. We really enjoyed the time we had together, and the atmosphere of the Land of Love! We will be returning more often, as this is definitely a positive experience for any relationship.

4  Thank cissyrn
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Love your review cissyrn!! Thank you. We’re so happy to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere in the Land of Love and that you’ll be returning. Your last sentence is the best! Thanks again.