1,646 results
All reviews champagne tower lakeside villa diana's oasis pocono palace garden of eden apple round bed bubble bath private pool my husband and i forever lovers heart shaped pool massage table newlywed game fire logs breakfast and dinner all you can eat get away
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This is lengthy but I had to share everything!!!
My husband and I stayed here from March 12 - 16. A couple of days before leaving for our trip (this was our honeymoon), I decided to get online and read reviews. I was so sorry that I did. I was very nervous about what we were going to find once we got there. I had a cousin that stayed at the same resort a year ago and said it was amazing so I was trying to stay positive from that review.
When we pulled up we were both a little taken back by the size of the first building. I think we both expected a bigger entrance, like the one at Pocono Palace, the sister resort. We went to check in and think we got there around 430ish. The lady at the front counter was WONDERFUL! She was very sweet and told us what all was still being offered for the day. Reminded us dinner was at 6 and let us know that our CXO would be calling to welcome us.
We went to our room, and at first I was kinda scared of the smell. It was that typical hotel smell. Once we got into the room it was amazing!!! The round bed was so comfortable that I almost fell asleep before dinner. The dinner that night was BAD! I didnt even finish eating. But the remainder of the week was great. We did breakfast in bed 3 days and LOVED it. The only bad thing about that is one of the days the girl that knocked sounded like she was going to break down our door. Our CXO was amazing! He hooked us up with a free carriage ride around the grounds, and also free horseback riding. The activities on campus were pretty fun and it was fun trying to win the purple heart medallion (which I did!).
Over all, the husband and I have decided we will be returning. Hopefully for our one year! The only reason I did not give an excellent rating is for the food. I feel like it could have been a little better. Oh, I dont know if it was because there were not many couples there, but we were able to sit alone for breakfast and dinner unless we wanted to sit with someone else. The tables are close to one another but they were not pushed together.
I suggest this place to anyone! It was a wonderful week!!!!

Room tip: Garden of Eden Apple has a swimming pool and sauna!
3  Thank Algf31012
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My husband and I just returned from our weekend at Paradise Stream. This was the third of the Caesar Resorts we've been too. We really liked this resort. It seemed to be newer than the other resorts. We stayed in the lakeside villa....very nice. We previously stayed in the Champane Towers twice. The villa had a wonderful view of the lake and the balcony was a very nice . The bed was very comfortable with nice linens. The heart shaped jazuzzi tub was just right for two lovers. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The waitress, bartenders and housekeeping were very professional and did a great job. The food was very good, Friday night's dinner was an Italian buffet. Saturday's dinner was a wonderful strip steak dinner cooked to order. And don't forget to get your breakfast in bed.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review OneLove62609 and great profile name!

Reviewed March 11, 2012

My wife and I just spent three days at this resort. I was concerned due to some of the reviews I had read. If you can spend a couple days/nights here with someone you really like or Love and have a terrible time, it's not the resort, it's you. We had such a great time. Drinks are big money but pack a punch. We played Bingo and adult Family Feud.
The food was much better than I thought it would be and the service was great from the moment we got there to the time we left.
We had a unit on the lake with a deck, fireplace and, obviously a hot tub. Lighting was what ever you need as dimmers made it very easy to set the mood, nudge nudge, wink wink...
We even did an ice sculpture with a little help from a professional ice dude. We did a crusie ship which actually looked like a cruise ship too.....
We WILL be back again in warmer weather this summer.
Very excited about returning again.
Just what me and my wife needed.....

Room tip: The lake units are a great size and are stand alone so noise is not a problem no matter what you are doing..... Nice Bose stereo too
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Glad to hear your be back slappythesecond! See you this summer.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I read a lot of reviews on here, both bad and good, but the bad were BAD- when I got to the resort with my boyfriend, not only did we stay excited because we needed a getaway.... (the looks of it were TOTALLY different then what I thought..it clusters of buildings that go and on...not just "1 huge palace".) so when we drove up to our room on the end (we had the Champagne Tower Suite) we walked in and I felt like a kid beaming with excitement, I thought everything was so cool, amazing, FUN, and definately romantic- we went to get away from stress, and this IS the place people...PLEASE...if your looking for a getaway from 'life,stress,kids,whatever' I would soooooo recommend this as a beautiful getaway. We had mirrors galore,big pool in seperate room, starry ceilings, champagne whirlpool was so much fun. It IS a lot of money, true...but I found it worth every penny if your worried- because where can you go where you can have a room with a billion neat things in it? also the comedians we saw 2 nights in a row were hilarious- great bands, we even danced one night and my boyfriend doesn't dance, so this was a great place! I saw lots of people having fun, we even made friends which i didn't expect.-You just let loose and share great times!Thats all. Guest services did a great job as well- they were polite all the way! Dinners EVERY night were very good, no complaints and my only suggestion is to please buy your own firelogs from wal-mart and your own wine and champagne since it's pricey at the resort!!! so please do that! You do get complimentary Champagne Saturdays and Thursdays but not a lot. I think if your a couple in love, you'll love it here. There's a daily schedule that comes with your breakfast in bed and you can choose whatever you want to do for the day. or nothing! We did the horseback riding next door and it was so much fun. Anyway- hope you enjoyed my review- it's for the 1st timers. Don't go by the bad reviews. And go forbid should you see something you don't like upon arrival- say something! I'm sure you would be accomodated!

Room tip: I have heard all the suites are pretty nice, but the Champagne Tower is just so much fun,If you can do, do it!!! and we also met a couple who says Garden of Eden is just as amazing too!
1  Thank 4Rachel417

You’re right 4Rachel417, a couple in love will love it here. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is the place for romance. Stayed in the champagne tower. Took my wife for valentines/ birthday present getaway. I went all the way. If you come here, show your true love how much and get this suite !! Had great fireplace, took a romantic dip in our heart shaped pool, champagne glass jacuzzi, stars in ceiling, sauna, just great !!! Champagne breakfast was great by the fireplace in our suite. Great site for strolling with your loved one in the woods. Great gift shop. Dinner included. I have nothing bad to say except ceiling with mirrors / starlights needs updating. Still looked great with lights out. Great service !!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

Thank you for the romantic review rgarciajr7!