My wife and I visited Paradise Stream on Sept. 24-26. We stayed in the Garden of Eden Apple. It is a large room. Very clean. The A/C does not work that well...took a long time to cool the room. The TV had some issues at first, until I call the front desk to get maintenance to resolve it. Other than those small things, the room was great.
We went to bingo shortly after arrival and ate some appetizers. The shrimp and chicken was not so good. Also the steak on strip night was so-so. I expected better food for the price we were paying per night.
The entertainment was awesome. Group De Jour is so versatile. They actually got my wife and I on the dance floor....and we never dance! The comedian was OK....I see why he was a warm up act. He needs to work on his material.
The breakfast was OK, nothing special. The pastries were great. Not sure if they are made in-house, but they taste great. Your CXO Merle is very good. He made our stay a lot of fun.
Dinner Sunday night a bit bland. I feel that you should take more time on the food. A little more attention would improve things.
The stay was great, except for the food. We are planning on staying at one of the other properties soon, so we will see if there are any differences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream