Service:The service was excellent. We were immediately take to our room. I watched, and anything anyone asked for, they were taken care of. Some of the requests by the restaurant patrons were ridiculous and silly, but the did them all happily. Gratuities were included in the price of the hotel. I still tipped everyone, just because they tried so hard.
Room: It was designed for love! Red carpet, high white arches. Sort of a roman feel. If you aren't into a sexy room, why not go to the Hilton. I am six feet two, but slept well on the round bed. We used the pool in the room and the heart shaped hot tub. We are not newlyweds by a long shot, so it was good to act like we were. Lots of TV channels. There are no windows, and if you turn off all the lights, it is very dark. Which was cool. The rooms were virtually soundproof, which was a nice change from any other hotel I have every stayed in. We slept late every day.
Food: Great breakfast. The food was good, and they delivered champagne with our order. All the items you need for breakfast are brought in a cute little box with a handle. Dinner was great. If you don't like the meal, order a different one. We didn't, The meals were good.
Activities: There is a pool, a game room, a small putt putt golf. Everyday they arranged off site activities, such as race car driving and firing range. There is a small pond for fishing. If you catch a fish with a tag on it, you get a prize. There are paddle-boats. Mt. Airy casino is three minutes away, and they run a driver if you don't want to drive there. There are several shopping opportunities.
Entertainment: Not for children or old people. It was naughty. Really naughty. We felt sorry for the folks that signed up to be contestants on the Newlywed game. Dont do it unless you want to participate in some x rated talk. But it was funny. We spent most evenings in our room, so we cant say about the other entertainment.
Recommended if you want to really get away, have an experience that is Pocono lovers style, and different from the run of the mill modern hotel.
One note. The room did smell musty. Yeah, if you use the pool, the big shower, and the heart shaped hot tub, you will get water on the carpet. Go get a few romantic candles at the shop, and burn them. We bought two, and burned them when we were in the room for 4 days. Perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream