Comfort Inn & Suites
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
$81
$76
Orbitz.com
Casino Motel(Mount Pocono)
$70
$65
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
$70
Hotwire.com
Mount Airy Casino Resort(Mount Pocono)(Great Value!)
$229
$222
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
$172
$162
$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$99
$96
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$250
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

Chestnut Grove Village(Cresco)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
$119
$114
All reviewsyogurtthe general managerdonutsbreakfast areafree breakfasthome friesking bedminute drivesnow tubingindoor poolone night stayanthonycamelbackmtmicrowaveskiingcasino
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Hotel was excellent. This was our second stay within a month at this hotel, and we were very pleased both times. Our pricing was much better on our Saturday to Sunday stay than our Friday to Saturday stay.
We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Sheila_Friedman
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I am not a fussy person, however what my wife and I experienced at our stay at this DISCOMFORT INN a couple of weeks ago ( 09/01/13 ) was any this but pleasant.
I wouldn't wish what we experienced that this place on anyone.
The main reason we chose this Inn other then the fact the location being close to the near by casino, was the review we read before going on this site.
To our surprise this place was anything but what we read.
First the grounds were poorly kept; the building was in terrible need of a paint job and repairs.
The entrance doors weren't working properly.
The doors wouldn't close completely. There was a funky smell when entering the main lobby.
The place looked dirty and dingy. And could use a face lift. The pool and Jacuzzi were poorly kept. The water didn't look clean, and for the whole time my wife and I were there, we noticed nobody was using the pool or Jacuzzi ( I wonder why ? ) anyway the room we were given was also funky, and dingy. The bathroom was pretty worn. It had cracked tiles, rust stains in the sink and tub. The phones in the room weren't working. The HBO channel on our TV wasn't clear. The bed sheets felt like sandpaper, and didn't look clean the air conditioner was noisy. And my wife and I didn't sleep a wink that night. The view from the bed room was weeds and high grass that needed cutting. The next morning we didn't even consider staying for breakfast, we just wanted out of that place.
Over all it was one of worse Inns we ever stayed in, and we have stayed in many.
It was minus all the way.
I rate the whole experience as being poor. And we will never stay here again.
To close my wife and I were very disappointed with this Comfort inn because we have stay at several others that were great,

Room Tip: Try not to get a room on the main floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MICHAEL Y
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I am not a picky or extravagant person and I do not have the need to stay at luxury hotels every time I travel, but in all honesty this hotel is horrible. This is the worse hotel I have ever stayed in. I stayed here because of the location (on 9/1) and to go to Mount Airy casino. There are several things wrong this hotel:
1. The electronic doors for entry door in the hotel lobby does not close fully and remain partially open. Wasps and flies enter the lobby and seating area.
2. The outside grounds of the hotel are all dirt and weeds with a broken down house next to the property.
3. The smell in the hallway is unbearable. It is very funky and unpleasant!
4. The Jacuzzi water is green and the tiles are filthy.
5. The pool appears to have chipped tiles at the bottom and needs cleaning.
6. The furniture in the lobby has broken lamps and is dusty.
7. The entry doors to the rooms are thin, cheap and worn and can be easily broken into.
8. The carpet in the room is dirty and worn and you fear not wearing any shoes on your feet.
9. The bathroom tub had chipped tiles.
10. My bed upon arrival had candy wrapping paper left on it and hair.
11. There is an abundance of dirt and dust behind the bed and end tables.
12. The bed sheets felt like we were sleeping on sandpaper and we feared of bed bugs.
13. The bed mattress was worn and had stains on it.
14. The pillows on the bed were mismatched. One looked like it belonged to a couch.
15. Two phones in the room and they were both dead (thank goodness we had no emergency).
16. The bathroom sink needed cleaning and the room smelled.
17. The hotel windows and the outside of the building need washing.
I did not get one once of sleep while staying here. It was a horrible experience. I feared from falling asleep thinking someone who come into my room. I am not exaggerating. This hotel needs to be refurbished and under new management. I would never stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CRY505
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very friendly staff! Amazing food! Nice pool and hot tub and a gym! I got a room with 2 queen sized beds a bathroom,tv,closet,vanity,and nice seating area for $105 a night and that was amazing for all of the stuff! Overall I rate comfort in 5 stars!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Smartgirl5683
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

I would like to thank you for your great review on our hotel. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices, and I am glad that you were happy with our services and our hotel.

We hope that the next time you are in the Mt. Pocono area that you will come back and stay with us again.

Anthony J. Regan, SR. CLM

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We chose the Comfort Inn & Suites in Mount Pocono for a simple one night stopover. Our first impression was that the common areas in the hotel were very nice and seemed quite clean. The staff was friendly, if not overly helpful. At check in we were assigned a room which had not been cleaned after the previous guests checked out and had to return to the lobby until another room was found. Once we checked in to our second room we began considering checking out and finding another hotel option. The room felt damp and dirty. We turned on the heat, despite the summer weather to try to 'dry' the room a bit but immediately had to turn off the heater due to a disgusting smell coming from the grate. The bed linens were old and worn and the room was in need of an update. We used the hotel's laundry facilities which were not up to even budget hotel standards. There are better hotel options in the area at similar price points.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MattandBee

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.
We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy.
Please accept my sincere apology. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we received from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
Please be assured that the issues you’ve raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken.
Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
Anthony J. Regan, Sr. CLM