“Everyone was wonderful and the price was right.”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Mount Pocono
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I were on a weekend getaway. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful, especially the general manager. The "continental breakfast" was more of a breakfast buffet (and great coffee!!!). We came at the end and there was plenty left, not like other hotels, when the food is gone, that's it. I would stay there again and highly recommend it. Best value for your $.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Brooklyngirl1
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review on hotel. I would like to thank you for this review, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks You,

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Comfort Inn located in Mount Pocono, PA.
We had the Presidental Suite on the 2nd Floor. The room was really lovely, a bedroom, living room with a fireplace and a little kitchen when you enter the room. The staff was very polite and extremely friendly. Coming up from New York, I did not know the areas, I was not sure where to go eat or what activities were around. I called the front desk and spoke with Anthony who was the manager. He helped us find places to go and gave us directions too. Don't forget your bathing suit, I really enjoyed the pool. Thanks Housekeeping also, for your hard work.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your review!!!, we are glad that the staff was able to help you out finding places to eat and things to do. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our presidential suite, and I will also make sure to pass your comment on to our housekeeping staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I were skiing all day and decided to stay for the night to go skiing the following day. This hotel is not far from the ski resort, not expensive ($105 night) and the people that work there are very friendly and responsive.

• Stayed: March 2013
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your response, we hope that you and your girlfriend had a great time skiing, and we hope to see you again soon. I will let the staff know also about your nice comment.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great value, mins from all the attractions , esp. Mt Airy Resort and casino. Great breakfast , staff is warm and inviting !!! Rooms are clean . We will return ...the casino is Too Expensive , this is a much better alternative !!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our hotel. We are pleased that you found our rooms clean and our staff friendly. We hope to see you again soon.

Anthony J. Regan, SR. CLM

Reviewed February 20, 2013

WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN IN. The comforter was dirty, the maid only cleaned half of the room- the bathroom and never made the bed or changed the sheets. The heater was so loud it sounded like a freight train in our room. To top it all off I am covered in bug bites, the doctor thinks it is spider bites but not sure and the manager Anthony who is the only one you can complain to is never around to speak with. Will NEVER stay there again or recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Janice H
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn & Suites staff here, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We pride ourselves on great services and friendliness. I am bothered you did not experience our Comfort Inn & Suites in this fashion. However I would still like to thank you for your stay and your review, as every comment or criticism we can only improve from. I am always at the property 6 days a week. We hope to see you again in the near future. If there is anything I can do for you for your future lodging here at our hotel please call me at 570-839-9282.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed at the hotel Feb 15-17. Red bed cover had stains on it. The heater sounded like a golf cart and kept me up all night it was very loud. Girlfriend got bit several places on her body and the manager said "there is never a problem here and would look into it". Turned out spider bites and the manager didn't offer anything back. Room service didn't clean our room but left new towels... (Something off her folks?) Shower curtain also had odd stains. Treatment very poor! Will not return.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My companion and I set out for a winter getaway, a break for rejuvenation. He and I left work Tuesday night at 6:30 PM and took the 2 hour + drive up to the Poconos. I had researched many hotels. (I am a review reader) I finally decided on the Comfort Inn Mount Pocono. He and I walked in, the lobby is beautiful. We rang for service. I was charged a little more than what my reservation said, however no big deal. We arrived at our room, and to our surprise the pillows had no pillow cases. The pillows were filthy, housekeeping at left their products in the room. We went to the front to inform her of our plight, she immediately search to put us in another room. We waited about 5 minutes or so and was informed us she would upgrade us to a suite. I was pleased that they fixed the situation very quickly without an issue. (That is why I am saying very good) The new room was nice and clean, pillows and all. The pool and whirlpool are great. Nice selection for breakfast, sausage, eggs, cereal, waffles, yogurt, donuts, juice and coffee. Great location, Wal-Mart next door. Kmart and Mall down the street. Camelback 20 minutes away.

1  Thank ladyting
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville
Hotel M, Mount Pocono
Hotel M, Mount Pocono
#4 of 7 in Mount Pocono

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!