“Nice casino”

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Neither of us won at the casino, but, that is usual and customary for us. Great selection of slots. Would love to see free drinks at the Glass Bar for playing the poker machines. The prices of cocktails at the Glass Bar was fair, as the drinks were generous.

Visited September 2013
Violet C, Guest Services at Mount Airy Casino, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Kristina Y, thank you for posting you review of you most recent trip to Mount Airy Casino & Resort. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit and our services were to your satisfaction. We anticipate your return and look forward to welcoming you as our guest again soon.

Grantham, Pennsylvania
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun place with plenty of slot machines and tables”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

It wasn't to busy the day we stayed and played. The casino was clean, the food was very good and or room was nice too.

Visited July 2013
Chas1012, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you posting your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit . We certainly look forward to welcoming you as our guest again soon. Thank you again for sharing your review.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Casino and Rooms”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at Mount Airy Casino from 8/29 thru 8/31 and enjoyed it immensely. The rooms at this casino are awesome. The décor, bedding, size and view is absolutely stunning. My husband and I never wanted to leave!. The casino was generous on our first day there but eventually started taken money back! The casino is clean and the drink service is frequent. Very lovely grounds and scenary. I am ready to go back!

Visited September 2013
CRY505, We appreciate you taking the time to share you experience of your most recent visit to Mount Airy Casino & Resort. We are happy to hear that you genuinely enjoyed your visit. We strive to provide a welcoming and enjoyable experience for every guest. We are excited to that you were provided exceptional service and enjoyed your accommodations and scenery. Your compliments will be shared with our staff validating outstanding service provided by all. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest where we anticipate you will have an equally pleasant experience.
Dumont, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Better than AC”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Yes it's one floor and has 4 blackjack tables but it's very clean and lively. After visiting AC earlier this year, i was left with the assumption that casinos are sad, desperate, and dingy places crawling with scummy people. All that probably is true, but at least this place glossed it up some.
It's also in a beautiful area.. very scenic. Much better than the slums. I didn't have to worry about a deer trying to steal my purse.. that was nice.

Visited August 2013
lcremin86, thank you for posting your review. It is great to hear you enjoyed your visit and our location. We are excited to see that we have changed your mind about Casinos. Your review validates and confirms the hard work and dedication our staff and management have put into making Mount Airy Casino & Resort a sophisticated and welcoming Casino. We look forward to to welcoming you as our guest again soon. Thank you again for posting your feedback.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Above average location with below average staff”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Mount Airy casino is located in Poconos. It sits on some of the most beautiful land in that area.There is a golf course and a walking trail for the warm season and you can ski and try other winter sports in the winter. They have their own hotel so it can be a go to destination. The casino is average for a Pennsylvania Casino. The layout is everything in the middle with restaurants around the the machines. I was unable to get a beverage the whole tim I was there. The servers would fly by without even looking or anouncing they were in the area. The machines are average as are the tables. The reason this goes to poor is the staff. As I said the staff are unattentive, bordering on rude. I should not make that generalization as some were polite abd helpful. I was leaving and put may money slip in one of the usual cash machines with out looking. I missed a sign saying it was out of order. I expected it to spit my slip out and I would go to another machine. It didn't so I waited and a supervisor came by he was polite and helpful. He told me to wait and two people would come to rectify the situation. I wouldn't be writing this if that happened. He also stated he would check on me to make sure I was helped. This is how I expected to be treated. Another supervbisor comes over and I tell him my problem and he looks at me like I am dirt on his shoe. He asks didn't I see the sign, noe if I saw the sign I wouldn;t be here. He then tells me to move away from the macvhine like I was going to do some thing to it. A worker comes over and almost rolls her eyes when he tells her what happened. They open the machine find my slip and after some discussion send me over to get my money. A supervisor named Jerry came over and he was bith helpful and polite. My point in this whole senario is that Casinos all market the same thing and the one thing that can keep you coming back beside winning is how you are treated. That is why I marked them so low

Visited August 2013
Frank M, thank you for posting your review of your visit to Mount Airy Casino & Resort. We sincerely apologize for any disappointment you experienced during your visit. Your comments have been communicated to the appropriate management team for training purposes. We appreciate you making us aware of your situation, we trust this will not be an issue moving forward. Thank you for posting your review, we look forward welcoming you as our guest again in the future.