“Service was excellent!”

Red Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At reds, you get more than an impeccable prepared steak; you will get one of the most memorable meals of your life, from the first glass of wine to the last spoonful of dessert. Reds serves USDA prime aged certified Angus,fresh fish,seafood and decadent desserts. Reds can accomodate any desire, from an intimate get together to a fun filled evening with friends.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I went there for our anniversary. We were seated immediately and the staff was available and kind, but not too attentive as to be annoying. The appetizer of clams was fantastic. My husband still raves about the veal. My pork was falling off the bone and was delicious. The green beans were crisp and delicious. The potato side dish was the only down point. It tasted more like an undercooked potato salad. After dinner, our server brought a dessert for our anniversary. It was very sweet, but there was a strawberry sauce all over it and I am allergic. The poor server was so sweet and immediately brought me a chocolate dessert. The desserts were not on our bill, so we left a hefty tip for the sweet girl who took care of us. We would absolutely go back!

1  Thank Alexis K

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The service is great and all of the dishes are prepared to perfection. Do try their Calamari appetizer. I could not ask for better!!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We loved the seafood tower, all the components were fresh and there portions were generous. We also had the Porterhouse , and that was plenty of steak for two. The Trapiche Malbec was our wine of choice, and what a pairing! You must try the Expresso Crème Brûlée.The service was attentive and unobtrusive. Although they were closing the restaurant for the evening, at no point did we feel rushed or in the way. We will return, as our overall experience was great!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Mt Airy since its opening and have always enjoyed going to Red's and dining at the bar, a lot has changed in the past few months. The usual bartenders are gone and their replacements are nice but have no knowledge of the items on the menu, I asked about the chefs choice of oysters for the day and the bartender looked confused, all he could tel us was that they were from the Jersey Shore. Excuse me, from Jersey?? Ordered my usual Martini and it was served in a small 5 ounce glass, same price as the old 8 ounce glass. When I asked why the change in glassweat he informed us that there was a new F&B manager and that he was trying to lower the beverage costs, so by decreasing the amount being poured you increase your profit margin, I don't think so. Anyway the quality of the food has gone down and the new F&B manager should have staff line ups and menu training.

1  Thank tellemjoesentya
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a 7:30 reservation that we had made about 5 weeks ago. We got there a few minutes before and were told it would be a wait because "people weren't finishing up as quick as they expected." We got seated at 8:00. There are WAY TOO MANY servers, bus people and other helpers in this restaurant. We were seated at a table that no one wanted to claim as their own. Each time someone came over it was someone different. We asked for water refills 5 times - finally my husband lost his temper and we got water and dessert/coffee on the house (they also never brought one of our side dishes so that could be why too). The food was okay. I've been to much better steak houses. There was no excuse for the poor service because by the time we left at around 9:15 the restaurant was only about 1/2 full. I wouldn't go back to this steak house. If I ever stayed at the hotel/casino again I'd find somewhere else off site that was a better value for the money.