“Going down hill.”

Red Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At reds, you get more than an impeccable prepared steak; you will get one of the most memorable meals of your life, from the first glass of wine to the last spoonful of dessert. Reds serves USDA prime aged certified Angus,fresh fish,seafood and decadent desserts. Reds can accomodate any desire, from an intimate get together to a fun filled evening with friends.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Mt Airy since its opening and have always enjoyed going to Red's and dining at the bar, a lot has changed in the past few months. The usual bartenders are gone and their replacements are nice but have no knowledge of the items on the menu, I asked about the chefs choice of oysters for the day and the bartender looked confused, all he could tel us was that they were from the Jersey Shore. Excuse me, from Jersey?? Ordered my usual Martini and it was served in a small 5 ounce glass, same price as the old 8 ounce glass. When I asked why the change in glassweat he informed us that there was a new F&B manager and that he was trying to lower the beverage costs, so by decreasing the amount being poured you increase your profit margin, I don't think so. Anyway the quality of the food has gone down and the new F&B manager should have staff line ups and menu training.

1  Thank tellemjoesentya

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a 7:30 reservation that we had made about 5 weeks ago. We got there a few minutes before and were told it would be a wait because "people weren't finishing up as quick as they expected." We got seated at 8:00. There are WAY TOO MANY servers, bus people and other helpers in this restaurant. We were seated at a table that no one wanted to claim as their own. Each time someone came over it was someone different. We asked for water refills 5 times - finally my husband lost his temper and we got water and dessert/coffee on the house (they also never brought one of our side dishes so that could be why too). The food was okay. I've been to much better steak houses. There was no excuse for the poor service because by the time we left at around 9:15 the restaurant was only about 1/2 full. I wouldn't go back to this steak house. If I ever stayed at the hotel/casino again I'd find somewhere else off site that was a better value for the money.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Top to Bottom Food, Drinks and Service FANTATSTIC!!!! Must try the Seafood Tower, we always stay in a Luxury Suite the views are just perfect, the beds are some of the most comfortable and the Botha sides of the rooms are just beautiful!! From the time we pull into valet to the bell men that walks us to our rooms we truly can't say enough about how we get treated!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were annoyed initially. Waited 30 minutes after reservation and were seated at a horrible table , right at the entrance- awful draft and right next to the band, so we couldn't hear each other. Our server Leslie saved the day. Changed our table and was so friendly and sweet that she made my moms birthday extra special!! Great food, but the service really turned a bad experience into a great one.. Will definitely be back again!!! And the South African lobster tail was beyond perfect!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The food was delicious and the service was friendly, quick and amazing. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good place to eat while at Mt. Airy.