“Not worth it!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Brick, NJ
“Not worth it!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have to say how disappointed I was in this restaurant. After looking at the menu at home and again while there, I was so excited to eat here, but their cooking is not up to par. While I ordered the veal milanese...it's just a big..very big fried cutlet..definitely needed some sauce to pair because their seasoning is very bland. I believe they think the size will make up for the lack of taste, but they are wrong. Not to mention they just don't know how to cook broccoli rabe...it was so bitter that it ruined any dish it was served with. So my feelings is the kitchen is not experienced. I also noticed their plating is very inconsistent. My husband ordered the pasta with sausage and broccoli rabe. I was surprised by how little pasta there was, yet I looked at the person sitting next to me who ordered the same item, and the amounts were completely different...that's usually a big no, no in restaurants. Plating should be consistent. Not worth the price..don't think I ever paid $44.00 for veal milanese and I've been to numerous upscale restaurants in NYC...very disappointed. They also have someone come around with a bread basket and let you pick one roll. While I understand they are trying to be classy and upscale..it comes off very cheap...they should think about ditching that.

• Visited February 2013
gsmgrs, Customer Service at Le Sorelle Cucina, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for posting you review of LeSorelle Cucina. It is only through comments, such as yours, that we can improve both the service and quality of our product. Please accept our apologies that you’re dining experience did not live up to your expectations. We hope to welcome your return where you will allow us the opportunity to provide the quality service you expect and deserve.

Philadelphia, PA
“Half and Half”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Our meal there was ok. Appetizer was calamari - was good. I got the gnocchi with duck. The gnocchi had no flavor. My boyfriend got salmon and loved it. Went into the bar area the next night for drinks. Great atmosphere, place to sit, had a jazzy band that wasn't too powerful.

Visited January 2013
gsmgrs, Customer service at Le Sorelle Cucina, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted to see you enjoyed our establishment. We hope to have you as a customer again in the near future.
Roslyn, New York
“WOW !!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Just a spectacular meal from appetizer to dessert. Excellent service...not cheap...but WORTH every penny. Can't wait to return and order the tagliatelle w/ osso buco

Visited January 2013
gsmgrs, Customer Service at Le Sorelle Cucina, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for providing you feedback from your visit to Le Sorelle Cucina. We are happy to see you were provided quality service and you enjoyed your meal. We look forward to your return visit.
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“A Taste of Italy and more”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I must say that Le Sorelle Cucina is very nice. Food not bad either. Flat noodles w meat sauce. Very good. Also, the short ribs. Good, but would be better w mashed potatoes. Desserts are pretty good too. The staff again, I must ssy, do everything to please. That is very important.to a meal. A server can make or break a meal.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank pallasch_10
We appreciate your review from your experience at Le Sorelle Cucina. We are thrilled you were provided with top notch service. Superior service is our #1 priority. We look forward to your return visit.
WP, NY
“excellent food and service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great meal and service at Le Sorelle. We made a 9pm reservation with the hostess located outside the dining room. We entered the restaurant to have a drink at the bar (about 25 minutes before our reservation) --and were seated immediately.

Calamari was fresh and soft (no chewy ones here) with crispy breading. Flatbreads - awesome. Pasta fresh and flavorful.

Check this place out when you need a break from the slots.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank shmazzierx
Thank you for sharing you review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and service while visiting Le Sorelle Cucina. We hope to have you as a return customer soon.