“Great food for a hungry family!”
Review of Vocelli Pizza

Vocelli Pizza
Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Kalahari resort for my sons birthday. At the end of a long day of water fun four teenagers were hungry. Not willing to pay the high prices we searched for somewhere near and were not disappointed. Food was amazing and reasonably priced. Staff was super friendly!! We found our go to spot when in the area from now on. Cherry on top I found out they delivered!

Reviewed May 27, 2017

Really great pizza! And I'm from NYC. And they deliver to resorts, although I don't think to Mt. Airy casino.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

My husband got some takeout for us from here. We always eat here when we're in the area. They have wonderful food and are very friendly. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

The delivery was quick, the price was great and the food was very tasty. The food was labeled and came very hot.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Trust the Sparkles lol.....I know pizza! This is the best darn pizza ever, and certainly the best in the Poconos. Sauce amazing, crust perfection well done, toppings always fresh, never oily but tasty, affordable and delivered quickly with a SMILE! What more could you ask for? Try it, believe me....the Best!