We stayed 2 nights so that we could ride the Great Allegheny Passage Bike Trail. Connellsville is about 7 miles away and the trailhead was easy to get to. The Holiday Inn Express staff welcomed us with friendly smiles. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was satisfying and the staff was helpful. If we are back in this area we would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Mount Pleasant-Scottdale hotel, the newest hotel in the Laurel Highlands. This 2006 Newcomers Award Winner, 2007 Torchbearer Award Winner and 2008 Quality Excellence Award Winner is located not far from attractions like Hot Shots, West Overton Museums, Seven Springs, Fallingwater, Kentuck Knob, and OhioPyle.Great area for outdoor adventures at local wineries, golf courses, Idlewild Amusement Park, and Caddyshak Family Fun Park. If business brings you here, we are located near Sony, ABB, Paridigm Aerospace, National Envelope, Wal-Mart , Sheetz and Westinghouse near New Stanton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-e Huntingdon Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Holiday Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Holiday Inn