“LOUD!!!!!”

Primanti Bros. (Mt. Lebanon)
Cuisines: American
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The food and service were fine. The booth was comfortable but loud, loud, loud music was playing and even though I asked to turn it down it never happened. I wouldn't go there again.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

So during my son's hockey tournament we decided as a team to stop at this restaurant for an early dinner. When we arrived the restaurant was packed and they were unable to accommodate us with seating together so we split up at 4 different tables. The waitress was very confused on how to separate checks and it took for ever for us to order. Once we received our food some people were done eating before the others started. I ordered a salad and chili. When I got my chili it was freezing cold like it just came out of a refrigerator. I finally received my salad last and after I was finished eating that she brought me back the chili now warmed up. I was the last one eating because of this. It was not the best experience and I probably would not go back to this Primanti Bros when there are several other ones I've had better experiences with.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Quick, generous portion 'bar' food in the neighborhood - I enjoy this place when it's not packed full of people, it can get a little loud. They make some mean drinks here, must try the Polish Hill Mule (might be a little off on the name, but they'll know what you're talking about) it's so refreshing and tasty!!! My go-to place when I crave a big, fat sandwich topped with fries and slaw. The original Primanti Bro's in the Strip is the place to take visitors but I enjoy the more laid back atmosphere in the suburbs...

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Every time I visit Pittsburgh, roughly twice a year, I have ventured out to a different Primanti Brothers around the city. The service at all was great, but our server was incredibly helpful for my parents who had never been before and just provided really quick service. I would definitely recommend this location and just wish there had been a dedicated facebook page so I could have checked in there. Get the genoa salami sandwich with extra meat for the best sandwich in the city.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I had been looking forward to visiting a Primanti Bros even before we left for the USA after seeing them featured on Man Vs Food. So when the opportunity arose I jumped at the chance. The restaurant is mainly sports themed and has a great atmosphere. The othet half had the Chicken Gyro our son had a hot dog and I had the Pitts-burger. The value is amazing and the sandwiches are the size of a small house and I am ashamed to say that it beat me. But if anyone is visiting the Pensilvania area I would recommend coming here or any of the other branches.