“Great food cafe is what it should be called ”
Review of Cafe iO

Cafe iO
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am always very pleased when I find a great little jewel in the rough. We happen to find this place when we were just searching in the area and what a great find that was. It’s small quaint and the service is excellent. But the best part was the food without a doubt. I would gladly recommend this to anybody who would like to try a new place that is really really good.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We eat here weekly, and are never disappointed. Food is good, fresh, and reasonably priced. Service is always above par. Gets a bit noisy, so try to sit at one of the high tops in the bar area, where it's a bit quieter. My only complaint is that they don't take reservations and the bar area is very small.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

This place was so very busy. We waited about 40 minutes with 2 kids in the freezing cold but it was definitely worth the wait. Everything we ordered was perfectly cooked, especially the steak! The staff was awesome too. Don't miss it.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite restaurants! Very reasonable prices and everything from scratch. For an appetizer try the green beans or Ionino (sausage, cheese, tomatos). Very good service. Deli and Taco "stand" on the same side of the street good too.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

My wife and I ate here on a word of mouth recommendation. It was a very good recommendation. Everything was delicious. Ecspecially the appetizer Mozzarella Iovino. WOW! Unbelievably good. I think I could have eaten this as an entree and been happy. Overall avey good dinning experience and I would highly recommend.