“Love It”
Review of Cafe iO

Cafe iO
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have never been disappointed here whether dining at Iovino's or now Cafe IO. It's a great place to dine on a week night. I love the veggie patty melt sandwich with the sweet potato fries and the roasted veggie salad is great. You can't go wrong with the grilled cheese and tomato soup. The catch of the day or open faced turkey sandwich also are good options.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately, I can't recommend it. It's as if Eat n Park has arrived in Mt. Lebo. Kids everywhere and plastic table cloths with schlock art on the walls. My burger that I ordered well done - was raw in the middle and the 2 items my husband wanted to order - they were out of. To top it off, they brought his soup out (which was is meal) and I sat there and watched him eat it. When he was done they brought my meal out.

3  Thank CA_Blond_SFO
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Just went here for lunch with my husband on a Wednesday afternoon. Friendly staff, great food and not over priced. We'll be back again for sure!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We went for dinner to Café IO and everyone enjoyed their meals. The found was fresh and well cooked. Yummy sweet potato fries; crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Their was a pretty wide selection of food choices. Service was very attentive. Restaurant is on the small side but we got right in. I'd definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

You don't get a very good first impression when you are greeted with cheap plastic tablecloths more suited for a hospital cafeteria than a trendy restaurant in Mt. Lebanon. The cheap paper placemats and pre-rolled silverware rounded out the elderly home feel. Our meals were disappointing. My orecchiette main was served in a bland broth and the French onion soup was more bread cubes than soup. We will not be going back.

1  Thank Kurt R