“Good food for a good price”

Country Table Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a full service restaurant, bakery and deli and have been established since 1983! We set ourselves apart mostly because our food is made from scratch. Our most popular item is our turkey picked straight from the whole cooked bird, fresh from farm to our kitchen, to your plate and our potatoes come from keeners farm...Not a box! Try country table and see for yourself!
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place is always busy, but that is because they give you the right portions for the right price. I did run inot trouble with them running out of things in this last trip, but I doubt that is the usual case. They also have a bakery next door which is a little pricey. I would go here when you want something that tastes like a good home cooked meal.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stop in a few times a year. Food is always good, service is good. Crowed, busy, another good sign. No complaints well, where did you get those SMALL coffee cups? I'll be back.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My friend and I eat @ Country Table 3 or 4 times a month.Always enjoy the food and excellent service!!! On March 8th we met for breakfast again great as usual! We sat in a booth near the counter and we were watching the young hostess,leaning on the wall,drinking her coffee and playing with her hair. It was hanging down,and she was twirling it around her finger and then she picked up a napkin,placemats and menus!!!! She NEVER washed her hands!!!! Not to mention her skirt was tight and short! Her actions and attire were very unprofessional! Never had any complaints until now!!

1  Thank trish c
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I went to the Country Table for Dinner on Valentines Day. We brought a bottle of wine with us to enjoy. We chose the Country Table because it is not pretentious like some other restaurants in the area and we heard that they have a new chef who has an impressive reputation. We were NOT disappointed. We had the Crab Napoleon which did not skimp on the crab meat. Nice large lumps of crab mixed with wine and cheeses. I had the Stone Dinner with a beautiful Filet of beef that was tender and was simply seasoned with salt and pepper. My wife fell in love with the Crab Stuffed Salmon with this herb bread crumb on top. To top off the meal, we split the Molton Lava Cake which came out with two hearts drawn on the plate in white and dark chocolate. This is only the 3rd time we dined there, hailing from Philadelphia (just moved to the area) and we have never been disappointed. Thank you Chef and staff of the Country Table for a great meal.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

A local favorite it seems. The restaurant is always crowded! The sunporch is a nice place for coffee and breakfast. We go because of family in the area, but i find the food tasteless/bland - the usual Amish favorites. Nothing special IMHO. Servers are friendly and local and cheery.

The attached bakery is the main thing for me. Concord Grape Pie is something I could never make at home - very labor-intensive! Tastes wonderful! In fact, our wedding cake was made by Greta (shes no longer there, too bad) and was unbelievable good!