“Huge selection-great service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2008

My wife and I visited for the first time. They are only open until 8pm except Friday and Saturday until 9pm. We got there at 7:50 on a monday evening and was pleasantly welcomed. Was difficult choosing what to get. I was apprehensive about ordering so close to closing time, but those fears were quickly gone. They have quite a large Greek selection. The pasta dish I had was great. My wife had the broasted chicken. Service was very quick and pleasant. Very nice inside. Clean and comfortable. Just over $20 for both of us. (no drinks except water). Had no room for dessert, but they looked great. If you are in the area, I highly suggest stopping at Gus's

1  Thank EtownEater

Reviewed June 21, 2008

Rode by motorcycle about 100 miles to Mt. Joy to see family on a beautiful Saturday morning. They weren't home. Stopped to get something light.
It was so friendly, and our dinners very, very tasty. Prices were good and the restaurant was very clean. Our waitress was so cute and friendly. Wish it were closer.

1  Thank lexxi56
Reviewed April 4, 2008

We are a class of teenage Life Skill Students. We take monthly field trips to area businesses. This particular day we visited the Wilton Armetale in Mount Joy, PA. That was really neat! They recommended to us to try Gus's for lunch! Are we glad that we did. The food is really yummy! The environment is pleasant, they have plenty of space to seat a large party and their service was very friendly. We had a great day and we'd recommend both of these places for you to visit.

1  Thank SLK1259