“have a craving???”

Two Cousin's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 46 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I enjoy the many offerings here but I especially love the lunch spec of a half sand chips and drink. the rolls are often fresh baked,the meat sliced just right[in fact if I eat at home the kitties want the ham from my sand so I often eat in the shop] everyone is friendly and helpful. I also have tried there meals and salads and was not disappointed in any of them. I would say come try it and see what you think about it.

There are newer reviews for Two Cousin's Pizza & Italian Restaurant

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Another pizza and sandwich shop. Pizza and sandwiches just OK, nothing special. Thin crust pizza is not thin, sauce is somewhat bland, and cheese is ordinary. Sandwichs rolls are too big for the stuff out inside. They do have beer (yea!).

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We are really pleased with the gluten free alternatives that they offer here and for a great price. Great traditional hoagies, good pizza, great (nice and crispy with good sauce) wings, garlic Parmesan fries are awesome flavor but too much oil. Overall a good, reasonably priced, family place. Been several times and will return several more I'm sure.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been here many times and i'm very pleased with the customer service. The food is excellent. I love the homemade bread!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We usually get sandwiches at Two Cousins once a week. Usually they are pretty good, the one last night was awful, it had nothing it in! one slice of ham , a little lettuce and tomatoe....it was so emplty it was flat! Get it together, there's alot of competition in Mount Joy that I can go to instead.

1  Thank Bunch1020