“Good food and friendly people”
Review of Mick's All American Pub - MOVED

Mick's All American Pub
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: est wings in Lancaster County and great trivia on thursday nights .
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were passing through the area at around 9:30 on a Saturday night and stumbled on this jewel of a place. We were greeted and seated by a very kind person who let us know our options--did we want to be in the midst of the karaoke or in the more quiet section? We chose the quiet section and were served quickly. The portions of food were big and were delicious (a cheeseburger and the steak salad). I loved the service and the friendliness of the staff (we were headed out and the chef greeted us from the kitchen). Seems like a really fun place. If we lived closer I would love to return with our kids.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Micks All American Pub has burger night on Monday night, burgers and fries for $5.99....what a deal! The burgers were made to order and fresh cut fries....Great place to go on a Monday night when you don't feel like cooking......

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I use to live in Lancaster, and I would go to this Restaurant for the Italien food, they change owners and since I am vegan I was hoping to get pasta prima vera, the chef was kind enough to make one for me even if it wasn't on the menu, it was simply delicious, everyone at the bar wanted some I'm sure.

Thanks

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I fail to understand why people go to a place like Micks and complain it's too loud. Very simple review. The food is always good and it's a fun place to meet friends for a drink. The owner is very aware of his customers.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

When we first arrived the restaurant was so cold we had to be moved. It then took 45 minutes for us to get our appetizers and of course right after that our meals came so we had everything jammed onto this small table. The waitress never came back to ask us how our meals were or even to ask if we needed refills on drinks. The buffalo penne pasta appetizer makes no sense being served with tortilla chips. The fries were awful and they couldn't even get one soup correct. The steak salad is definitely not worth $11.00. It was a tossed salad with some steak and a little cheese thrown on top. Will never go back here. The waitress got no tip and there were 4 of us.

3  Thank lildvl724