“Excellent beer menu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is an excellent place to visit in the warm weather for outdoor seating. The patio seating area is lovely, the beer menu is excellent and full of craft brews, and there are great food and drink specials throughout the week. As our (my husband and my) previous favorite area restaurant has become a bit too popular, we have moved to the Hide-a-Way, and have not looked back. Try to soft shell crab sandwich!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Above average food with above average service from Anastasia (thank you!). Would return in a heartbeat!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I had just finished a triathlon, and was looking forward to a big burger and a couple of beers. Hide-A-Way delivered on both. We thought that there would be long wait b/c of other competitors/families wanting the same, but we snagged the last free table. The menu boasts of 9 "craft" beers. It was really more like 4, but they were good choices, so I'm not complaining. The waitress came around quickly, and so did our food. The burger I ordered was enormous and cooked just right, and my husband enjoyed his salmon BLT and fries. The atmosphere was just right and we got a chance to relax in the sun. This was our 2nd visit, and we enjoyed our food both times.

Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I had dinner there today...sat on the deck...our server didnt know what a chicken Caesar Salad was...brought me a bowl of lettuce tomatoes and onions...never got us drinks had to go to bar mysef for our group.our filet medallions looked like chicken nuggets...crab cakes small and very dry...huge disappointment...ive been going there years...obviously new owners dont have a clue

2  Thank skyseeker777
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Casual family atmosphere, serves food and alcohol. Nice place to end your day.