“Great place”

Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The NEW Olde Brook Inn is simply amazing. From its looks and character to the menu and friendly staff, there is no other restaurant or bar in the area that compares. The completely renovated bar and restaurant has undergone an incredible transformation. You have to see it to believe it! As you enter through the beautiful wooden doors, you are greeted by a spectacular interior of beauty and unique details. Everything has been carefully and artistically designed. From the shiny copper bar ceiling to the distinctive light fixtures, the OBI is a place to behold.
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I have been going to this establishment for several years now and have never been disappointed. As you drive by it looks outdated and old, but the food and service are great. I have ordered everything from burgers to steak and seafood dinners, and I am always satisfied with my selection. The waitstaff is very helpful and courteous. If I have someone come to visit me I like to take them here because I know I will not be disappointed. I always recommend this restaurant to friends and family.