“Very Rude”

Mendicino's Pizza and Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Description: Since 1987, Mendicino's Pizza & Family Restaurant has been serving the North Pocono community. Full Menu along with daily lunch and dinner specials. Dine in or take out. On and off site catering. Banquet facility available for luncheons, funeral bereavements or special events. We offer a family-friendly atmosphere Live entertainment in the lounge every Friday & Saturday,for the over 21 crowd, meet your friends for drinks and enjoy some of the area's best acoustic bands. Check webpage for daily lunch specials and like us on Facebook for weekend specials and special events.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We called in an order, received the total and headed over to pick up our food. They never put in our order. My boyfriend and I both work in customer service, so we understand mistakes happen but they told us that we probably didn't call. We showed them our phone with the call and they told us that they can put it in, but it'll be awhile. Didn't offer to take anything off and we're very, very rude. We will go to Kays from now on.

1  Thank Jennahny
Gasper M, Owner at Mendicino's Pizza and Family Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

I apologize for not only your poor experience with us, but for my delay in getting back to your review. We had a few months of technical problems so I was not aware of your review. Again, please accept my apologies. I would like to offer you a $10 gift card for you to give us another chance. If you accept, please send your mailing address to info@mendicinospizza.com and we will send the gift card out to you. Have a great day, Gasper Mendicino, owner.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great panini sandwich, loaded with turkey and Swiss cheese, on crispy ciabatta bread! Will definitely return!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

the pizza is awesome. not too many places around have pizza that taste like pizza should. a lot of places taste like cardboard. the Italian hoagies could have more meat on them.

2  Thank renee m
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hidden away in a shopping center, this place is a real find. They have a dining area and a separate bar lounge with live music. The wait staff look and act very professional. I was delighted on the flavor of my red sauce on my linquini. The meatballs had a nice texture and did not have too much garlic. The beer list is huge and for any beer lover, you should find something you like. The price of the meal seemed to be about right for what you received. If you are in the area, you should try to stop here for a good dining experience..

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excelent meal: wonderful atmosphere; very very clean restaurant in all areas, general seating, bar and party room. Food was awesome: service was quick and very pleasant. When you walk in your greated w a smile.