“Fantastic Philly Cheesesteaks!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Morton
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Fantastic Philly Cheesesteaks!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I took an elderly cousin out for lunch and she suggested the Coffee Station. We are very happy that she did...We started off with their onion petals, which were cooked perfectly - the breading was crispy and no oil spilled out of the petals. They are known for their philly cheesesteaks... and they should be! All three of us ordered the Philly Cheesesteaks. When we got them, they were immense! The meat was lightly seasoned and juicy. I ordered onions on mine, and the onions were well cooked into the meat. It has been many years since I have had a philly Cheesesteak as good as these were. When we come up again to visit our cousin, this is definitely a place we will be eating at.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank mvssysprog

“Frequent customer”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I go to the coffee station often, even though I've had constant trouble with service. I'm a restaurant manager myself, and waited tables for over ten years. I enjoy the food and 1 or 2 of the servers. For the most part i get my order taken, food dropped off, and the check. Besides the few good servers that care, the "older ladies" are impartial and unattentive. I have to flag them down for coffee refills, if I can even do that. They also never check to see how I am enjoying my food, which is usually what brings me back. Although also not the best.

Morton, Pennsylvania
“nice to be back after such a long time !!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I moved to Europe a while ago when the owner of this restaurant was just starting to get things together , matter of fact , when I first met him , he was a couple yards further down on the road at the railway corner . well ....... he did a great job . my sure compliments for the food and mostly for the friendly and welcoming atmosphere . hope to be back soon .

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank cbfj
Media, Pennsylvania
“local institution”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Good diner a block from the Morton train station. Staff was friendly, food good, reasonably priced. They accept coffee mug donations, so look to see what your drink is served in. The only complaint is that the menu is hard to read -- too many cutesy phrases cluttering it up.

Note that Sundays are all-day breakfast only.

• Visited April 2013
“Overpriced”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Don't waste your time or your money. Staff were rude. Had to beg a few times for coffee. Price of the food was a little high for a breakfast place. Go to Springfield diner up the road. Better service and food

1 Thank Jsl438