“Down to earth every day type of restaurant”

Squirrels Nest Cafe
Ranked #35 of 45 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Washington Crossing, PA
“Down to earth every day type of restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Full menue at reasonable prices. Lots of squirrel statues and pictures for young kids to get amused while waiting for the meal. Friendly service.

Visited November 2011

Levittown, Pennsylvania
“NEVER AGAIN”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

Horrible customer service. I went to this restaurant every sunday for years......... last week three waitresses stood around talking about what a bad mother I was and how dirty my daughter was.

Why these nasty rude comments??? Because she carries around a security pillow with her.......... while it is washed weekly it does get a little beat up. I was humilated and so angry.

I am a wonderful mother - my daughter is well taken care of and loved very much. I will never enter this restaurant again - ever.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Mary K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not worth the money...AT ALL!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

cute place. we visited twice, once around Xmas time and they gave kids nice Santa pens, the food was just mediocre. visited again in the spring, THIS TIME the food was tasteless,of poor quality and over priced. my mother ordered a hamburger, NO taste,NO mayo,NO catchup,NO lettuce,NO tomato,NO NOTHING. it literally like they just put the burger on the bun. my son ordered a BLT, it had hardly any bacon,( literally 2 PIECES OF BACON) and the onions where so thin that he nearly choked. I had eggs. if your smart you won't go there.

• Visited December 2011
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Just OK”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

I took my g/f and grandson for breakfast; he wanted a child-size breakfast...they don't do that. A 2nd cup of coffee? They charged for it.

The food was OK (how can you ruin an omelette?), but the service was disinterested. Would I return? Not really, there are too many restuarants who want customers; these people clearly don't care.

Visited July 2011