“Dont miss out”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Dont miss out”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent food! Very friendly and helpful staff. The pizza and pasta dishes were very good and the prices are very reasonable. Dont miss out, you won't be disappointed.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Stubbs194

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding Pizza”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

If you like your pizza thin, then there is no place better for pizza. At least, that is my opinion. Their square pies are outrageously good. Our favorite is the rustica, but the vegetarian is terrific, too. I can get a couple of good pizzas five minutes from my door. If I drive ten to fifteen minutes, I can get very good pizza. I drive twenty to thirty minutes to drive here a couple times a month. I'd love to try their entrees but I can't bring myself to not have the pizza when I come here. Love this place.

• Visited July 2014
Mexico City, Mexico
“Delicious Italian meals”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This place is small, but the meals are great, !! When I travel to Morrisville i have to Stop at least two times...

• Visited February 2014
Spring, Texas, United States
“Stumbled upon this place”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed in a hotel right next to here and we ate dinner. The prices are cheap and the food is great! Large portions.

• Visited June 2014
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“worth the trip”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

BYOB, great pasta. Prices are good, food is better - specials are worth a try. Family dining. Noise level is high when crowded. Staff is outstanding.

• Visited May 2014