“LOVE LOVE LOVE”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great food, great service. Best Italian in the area. We have been to some pricy places in Philadelphia - they dont compare.

1  Thank hsharpePhila_PA

Reviewed July 20, 2012

The tomato pie is called "Chambersburg Style," but it reminds me of pizza in Italy: thin crust, easy on the (quality) cheese, large Italian tomato slices, and terrific seasonings. This also makes it a lower calorie alternative for weight watchers. It's a winner, as is the fried calimari and lemon gelato. My cousin, a serious foodie, took me there and I can see why he's a frequent patron.

1  Thank Kalimantan50
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The food is great so is the service!! our waitress was very nice!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

La Villa is an affordable family restaurant with food that has exceptionally good flavor. As others have written, the pizza (I recommend the square Scillian with homemade sausage) is awesome, and this is a part of the country that has a lot of good pizza. But look around the restaurant and many people are having other Italian dishes; they do not just go there for the pizza. The atmosphere is friendly - the kind of place where nice young people get after-school jobs. Worth a visit.

1  Thank bill_keep
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Husband and I decided to try this restaurant highly advertised in local paper. Worked all day in yard and looking forward to delicious and satisfying dinner. Very disappointed. Maybe if we were just having pizza may have been different. Seems to be their speciality. I had pasta dinner. Salad included very basic. Bread basic. My pasta with "resh" spinach, broccli, peas and light cream sauce to heavy on cream and without flavor. Husband had his usual Veal Parm. Disappointed. Not fresh veal. All in all have had better at many other local italian restaurants. Waitress was friendly but did not inquire about need for more water. I had to ask.