“S”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Went there 2 weeks ago and debated if I should write a review. But I wanted to share with you on my experience. First I read the review and they were all good.Then this place was reccomended by a couple of friends. So we thought we give it a try. Its a lovely restaurant. I love the color scheme. It looks like it belong in NY. All of us sat at bar for a drink before meal. Great bartender very friendly and professional. Stephanie was her name. After our drinks we were seated at a table. We started with appetizers and ended with appetizers. Very disappointed. Had the duck salad. Very dry duck. Ill let that pass for sure the next app should be good.WRONG. I ordered ravioli in mango sauce. What
Mango sauce. I thought the outer shell was stale i had no sauce . I couldnt eat another bite . Since our table ordered all app thought I try what friend ordered crab rangoons. They looked the same as the ravioli stuffed with goat cheese. And frankly they tasted the same. The springrolls were stale. I cant even go on because i feel horrible even writing this. Maybe it was an off night. Dont think I'll be returning.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I was intrigued last year when I heard that two of the top ten Chinese restaurants were fairly local. Took us a year to venture to the closest.

I don't know how many times I have passed this place in the past few years and never noticed it. We decided to give it a try for the year of the dragon.

Walking in, it definately looked fusion (made me think of when Morimoto's in Philly opened). We were looking forward to a great experience.

We started off with the sushi bullet and pad Thai chicken. Both had very good flavor, but the sushi (in my opinion) was a little pricey for what it was. We asked the waitress her favorite items and she suggested the most expensive items.

We decided to do our own "surf and turf" - he picked the red snapper and I picked the house duck. Unfortunately, they were out of snapper (the waitress offered tilapia, a bottom feeder fish, instead) so he got the Thai basil shrimp instead.

The dishes aren't served "family style" like most Chinese restaurants. The shrimp was a good garlic shrimp with basil. The addition of some hot oil helped to
bring out the flavor. (though he asked for Thai shrimp paste) The duck was served with the sauce on the side. The duck was cooked well but I was surprised the sauce was cold.

We would love to know what dishes wowed the judges so that we could try them. The food was good, but a little pricey for what it was. A "#5 in US" should have all dishes be spectacular.

A warning to people who are sensitive to artificial scents. They seem to have something that pumps a perfume into the dining area.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Clearly the best sushi in Bucks County!

Fusion Cuisine looks unimpressive, but don;t let looks fool you; this is the best sushi I've had since Okinawa. Altho the service is spotty (a better command of English would help), the food is why we're here. Domo Arigato!

Reviewed June 11, 2011

we have been to this restaurant many times. Great Sushi, Great Thai food, great Chinese. The service is excellent, too. Went on New Years Eve and they had us out in time to catch our movie. Even have a full bar. Decor is very relaxing. Our favorite Sushi place!

1  Thank mommom1247
Reviewed February 14, 2009

Dining at Concerto Fusion (oriental) on a February evening ... mmm, it was a treat. We had heard of the special ambience the establishment has created inside. It was uplifting.

We chose two items from the Entrees, one dessert and had begun with a fire-infused appetizer which they call Red Curry Prawn soup. The service was quietly professional and could use a bit more attention, as could the wine-by-the glass options, despite that they are extensive. Portions are very adequate and not overboard.

The duck was delicious and unique - - House Special is the name, but we're sure the other choice not tried, duck seared from the Wok, will also be unique.

I highly recommend C.Fusion's Thai Salsa Beef, the other entree. Combined with its rice complement, the vegetables and nearly- meltaway beef cuts all get immersed in a delectable sauce.
Contrast it with the Curry Prawn appetizer, which is spicier than spicy (though one can order a less hot version than the dragon-killing level). For all this and the eloquence of the dessert menu - - whose prices look standard for the out o' this world fare offered on the desserts (but don't expect large portions from the pastry chef) - - we give it an A- / A grade, or Excellent.

1  Thank GardenSplendor