“Best hoagies (subs) in the area.”
Review of Nuse's Deli

Nuse's Deli
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Be warned, it is cash only, but well worth checking the wallet before you walk in. I've been buying hoagies (subs, for the non-locals) here since I was a kid, and they make the best around. Fresh deli ingredients and huge portions heaped on every sandwich - I have yet to find a better sandwich in the area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Well worn place with good turkey sandwiches. My favorite is on Kaiser roll with mayo and provolone cheese. Good place to stop by for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Drove all the way from florida to enjoy a sub at Nuse's!! This has got to be the best hoagie I have ever had. Stuffed full with fresh meat, and fresh greens. We always make this a stop when we come to PA. Well worth the trip!

1  Thank vanta3775
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was born & raised in this area; but moved to WV almost 20 years ago. Whenever we go home to visit, Nuse's Deli is at the TOP of my to-do list! It is hard to find a good cheese steak or sub outside of PA, so my mouth waters the entire 4 hour drive! And they never let me down. Service is fast, place is clean, and food is TERRIFIC! Great, friendly staff!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I like the subs this place makes. Not really sure how to elaborate in that all I can say is this place is great to eat at. The food is sooooo good and the people that work there are nice too.