“Delightful character cottage”
other travelers have booked this property
The living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The living room
Porthcurno bay with the beach at the far end
Porthcurno beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rebecca P
“Delightful character cottage”
Reviewed June 5, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Spacious character cottage perfect for our family break, comfortable beds and well furnished.
Location was great for exploring the far west of Cornwall and The Minack theatre.

JustinaTi...
Slough, United Kingdom
“Perfect place”
Reviewed February 14, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Cottage house was really nice and lovely. Beatiful place to run away from busy town. Simply I just fallen in lovely with the Kernyk and Porthcurno. Even in February there were so many place and things to do. Definietly I will come again very soon..

Mrs Maril...
“Perfect position”
Reviewed October 9, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We came to the area to go to the Minack theatre. The cottage is perfectly placed for a steady walk to the theatre and the beach. Weather wasn't the best but once we got the heating on we were very cosy. We enjoyed just a few days exploring the area from this ideally placed cottage. Had a lovely peaceful relaxing few days.

Management Response
Oct 12, 2017
Delighted that the guest enjoyed her stay. Disappointed that she awarded only 3 stars without explaining why. We take feedback very seriously and try to address any concerns but it's difficult when they aren't explained.
LynneM118...
“Cozy, private cottage in great location for Porthcurno beach and surrounding area.”
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I enjoyed a weeks stay here with my mum. The place is private and secluded. Good location for Porthcurno beach and the Minack theatre as both are very short drive away. Penzance and St Ives are also very close by. Very nice kitchen and lovely cofffe tea and milk on arrival. I would definitely go back at any time of year.

helenbumb...
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“Charming perfectly placed Cottage”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Just returned from a lovely weeks stay at the cottage. The cottage was lovely and clean and had all the amenities you should need. The coffee and biscuits was a welcome sight after a long journey.

The cottage is close to local attractions and my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit here.

I would recommend to friends and family :)

Badders01
Farnham, United Kingdom
“Quiet, clean and cosy cottage near major attractions in Lands End.”
Reviewed April 19, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely week staying in the cottage. On our arrival we were pleased to see a welcome pack of Milk, tea, biscuits and locally ground coffee. The cottage is clean, well equipped and features a log stove, which we didn't need to use as the weather was warm. The shower was powerful, with plenty of hot water which is always welcome after a long walk.

We enjoy walking and the cottage is well placed for many local walks. You can easily walk to the coast from the cottage or a short drive will take you to many local attractions such as Penzance and St Ives. We particularly enjoyed a night at the Minack Theatre which is nearby.

There are no shops in the village but you can get everything you need at the supermarkets in Penzance or basic provisions at local convenience stores nearby.

We would happily book another week and can recommend staying there.

Mike and Leanne

Shaz E
North Devon, UK
“Wonderful Detached Pet Friendly Cottage near Porthcurno”
Reviewed December 29, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Myself and my Spaniel spent 4 nights in this lovely property the weekend before Christmas, so much to see and do from the doorstep,having previously walked the Cornish Coast Path we wanted a base to revisit this area and this property was perfectly situated, the wonderful Porthcurno beach is a short drive or a 20 minute walk from the property, wow what a beautiful beach this is whatever time of year you choose to visit this has to be the best beach in Cornwall, having it to ourselves with glorious rough seas was perfect but also a visit to both the Porthcurno Telegraph Museum and the Minnack Theatre which is on the doorstep is a must, an enjoyable and informative visit to both was great, each has a nice cafe and I ate at both, highly recommended.
The Cottage was a joy to return to, lighting the fire in the kitchen was lovely and gave the cottage a homely feeling, the lounge with wifi and a dvd tv was cozy and just perfect to relax in after a day of exploring, the kitchen offers everything you need to cook a meal but not an oven, a combi microwave is available but for me being on holiday I ate out and didn't miss the oven, the bedroom offers a very comfy bed and the bathroom though quirky was adequate with a nice hot shower, very dog friendly and a cottage I will return to in the future.
This was a last minute booking with the owner Jonathan and I can only say thank you to him as he was so accommodating with his replies to my queries, I had a wonderful stay in your cottage.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing